• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Get me a job there! 😩

Lol, it's not as fun trying to sell a 'lemon sour' craft beer that tastes like cow piss for £7!

tumblr_o1pam9SXtE1qb68tpo1_500.gif

When there is a nice one on tap, I can be a bit liberal with the samples...

giphy.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Lol, it's not as fun trying to sell a 'lemon sour' craft beer that tastes like cow piss for £7!

tumblr_o1pam9SXtE1qb68tpo1_500.gif

When there is a nice one on tap, I can be a bit liberal with the samples...

giphy.gif

Most beers taste awful tbh but you'll still get the buzz you need. Getting good stuff is a bonus.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
‘God’s Own Country’ Trailer: A Taut Gay Romance With Verité Intimacy Set In The Yorkshire Countryside

The film is set in the bleak but beautiful Yorkshire countryside, where young Johnny carries the burden of managing his family’s livelihood int he wake of his father’s stroke. To help with lambing season, the family hires a Romanian migrant worker named Gheorghe. While Johnny is well-versed in soliciting random sex at livestock auctions, he isn’t prepared for the intensity of real human connection. But when the two head up the mountain to birth the lambs, things get very muddy.

The movie played Sundance earlier this year to rave reviews.

Beautifully rendered and engaging from beginning to end, “God’s Own Country” is the kind of gay film more people should be making. The almost documentary-style farm scenes elevate it way beyond more conventional gay dramas, and it doesn’t make the mistake of confusing tragedy with quality.

One to watch out for, for sure!

Check out Robert Yang games. One free to play (no microtransactions either) one is on Steam: Radiator 2. It is three short games and one easter egg game (about the same length) themed around men doing things with men.

One is a spanking game with establishing boundaries, not exceeding them, and aftercare. And the easter egg is a military-themed game where you shoot condoms through windows.

He has an itch.io page with other games you can pay what you want for, including a dick pic simulator that goes into the negative side of things too (Cobra Club).

Golnei

I've only played Cobra Club out of anything he's made, but his stuff is interesting in the subject matter it addresses - moreso the novelty of adapting them to an interactive medium than just covering them in themselves. What games or interactive art offers in regards to being able to convey those themes in a unique way is still not being explored on that large a scale.

As for other gay-focused games, I can't say I've really been much of a VN person.

WonderzL

Banned
^^ I love their commercials

Oh, nice! This is the first time I've heard of it as EFL, usually ESL, or ELL (English as a Second Language - English Language Learner) teachers/instructors/professors.

I just prefer EFL because it says that I teach English for non-native speakers. It's a cool job, it's the thing that lights a fire in me, even in the darkest of times. I love my students and I love to teach.

I'm going to bed and won't be able to respond to this now, but how do I respond to a younger family member who claims to have some data that suggests that a straight couple raises children more successfully than a gay couple?

I'm looking for a serious answer here. I don't have the link so I can't help you with that but I'm sure you guys have heard this and know how to poke holes in it.

I'm trying to unbrainwash him before it's too late.

Well...I don't think hes cheating. I think its an open marriage.

So i guess not
Touch that butt.

I'm going to bed and won't be able to respond to this now, but how do I respond to a younger family member who claims to have some data that suggests that a straight couple raises children more successfully than a gay couple?

I'm looking for a serious answer here. I don't have the link so I can't help you with that but I'm sure you guys have heard this and know how to poke holes in it.
I suggest asking for the data.

I think my initial reaction is that even if it were true and not somehow exploited to fit some anti gay agenda, there are a lot of factors that lead to parents producing less successful children then others. What are you going to do, force/regulate them to stop all of those things? That's their business, not yours.

KiN0

I'm trying to unbrainwash him before it's too late.

Show him kids who have straight parents and turned out badly. Ask him to explain the credibility of his data. Honestly, I don't know if you can really unbrainwash him. Changes in that mentality come through meeting new people and a self-initiated desire to change and grow. I'm not saying your efforts are futile, but I have a cousin who started out very pro-lgbt , and now casually flings the word faggot at his lesbian sister.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
A culture of homophobia, biphobia and transphobia are harmful for the development of young people so tell them that.

Yes, any 'data', even if it existed, about couples would be tainted by the social ramifications of being a gay couple, or being the offspring of a gay couple. It's a case of sampling bias. I'd be very surprised if there was hard data that could've corrected for this.

Dany

Banned

They're dumb for using anecdotal evidence.

Top Bottom