• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Dua Lipa is legendary
fl2isQ9.gif

Kinsei

Banned
The events for pride this year here sure are interesting. A sauna with a sex swing and glory hole, a BDSM party, and other things.

I'm certainly not complaining.

Any of yall had to deal with hemorrhoids? I'm bleeding a bit after every bowel movement. Anal is obviously a no-go.

Started about... 2 weeks ago. I dunno if I really need to go to a doctor about it.

your ass is bleeding

go to the doctor

Very briefly and only after bowel movements. Which is due to the hemorrhoid(s). As far as I'm aware its a chronic condition that comes and goes on its own.

edit: Ok fine. I'll go to the doctor.

Appointment scheduled for this week. I'll have to use some PTO :(

Alrus

Very briefly and only after bowel movements. Which is due to the hemorrhoid(s). As far as I'm aware its a chronic condition that comes and goes on its own.

Any bleeding coming from your bowels, no matter how small or what you think is causing it is cause for concern. You should see a doctor.

Dany

Banned
Any of yall had to deal with hemorrhoids? I'm bleeding a bit after every bowel movement. Anal is obviously a no-go.

Started about... 2 weeks ago. I dunno if I really need to go to a doctor about it.
Yes. If it's bleeding. Go to the doctor.

Anytime there is blood, it's a probably a good idea to go to the ED.

Drink alot of water, hydrate. Take ibuprofen to decrease inflammation. If it's external use witCh hazel. Internal use prep h and witch hazel. Take a sitz baTh

Sibylus

Banned

Type of blood and pain is an important detail, but 2 weeks is way too long for a simple anal fissure. Seconding the calls to see a doctor. If you have an internal bleeder...

We're bloody butt bros. <3

My mum wanted to know a few years ago why I made a doctor's appointment and I told her it was haemorrhoids...she seriously asked me judgementally if I had been having sex with lots of guys. I hadn't done this at all for years at this point!

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
What kind of engagement bands do you all like?

Asking for a friend.

:O

Any and all because I love engagements of every kind! But really, I personally tend to like
and want
simple designs, just solid metal. Perhaps a darker tone and not super shiny. It's sweet when it's something that also speaks to the couple or their interests, but that's definitely not required. Really, since the power of the ring is the object as a symbol rather than just an object, I don't think you can go wrong. It's the love that counts. :) The friend should trust their instincts.

OMG Good luck to whomever it is!

Crayons

Banned
Yes. Don't die in Hicksville
But I kind of just want to be sassy AF just by being openly gay there.

And when someone inevitably tells me that I'm going against god I'll say something like god is dead sweetie

Edit: do you guys remember Kim Davis? Me and a friend are thinking about forcing her to marry us

DOWN

Banned
What kind of engagement bands do you all like?

Asking for a friend.
Hm there's no exact traditions for gays

Some gays buy bands and propose with one for their partner and when they get a "yes" they both wear the bands. Then on the wedding day, they remove them and make it part of the ceremony and those same bands become the wedding bands they place on each other's fingers.

Some gays buy specific engagement rings and give it to their partner (and their partner might get one to reciprocate) and then they pick wedding bands together that they'll add to their finger at the wedding ceremony

Some gays don't do engagement rings but do wedding bands at the ceremony

Some do like an engraved watch or something to propose or just give after the proposal to celebrate being engaged, and then they pick wedding bands for the ceremony

Idk there's no rules for gays but I like scenario 1 best I think. That whoever proposes first gives their partner a band, then on the wedding day, that band and another become wedding bands. Just so there's one ring and it's simple.

Also whatever is affordable and minimalist traditional is good. I personally aspire for Tiffany though - they are kind of the reason engagement rings are iconic and their bands are the king of the looks imo.

My ideal
2602c96e554bfda909e8d5eaa67f7fa3.jpg

Also they did a gay campaign and include gays in their holiday displays
tiffany-and-co.jpg

#rip

So, did you have to mentor the youths?

Lol, I just had to train a new guy on his trial shift and give feedback to the supervisor. It was hard because he was a super nice guy, but his English wasn't great and he was struggling to take any orders of all the beers. I argued hard for him to get a job, the supervisor said I was in the wrong profession and would make a great lawyer :D! He should be fine since he'd be working at a different pub owned by the same people, which is a more straightforward one. (the fact he was a bit cute had nothing to do with it obviously!)

Was a nice change of pace, usually I'm just like this:

LCvvrfD.gif

How weird is it that I jacked off in the sauna at the gym today? Like it was empty and so I took off my towel and started getting hard so I just went for it.

Now to just do that but with a guy beside me. Also in the showers. Also the locker room changing room. And also the locker room itself. Lmao hashtag goals.

Screaming! Yass sis

giphy.gif

Majmun

II don't know where to ask this, so I'll do it here,,,

There was this youtube channel called gaygameraus, or something like that. I know he did lots of Call of Duty video's where he was harrassing straights and females, and he also did a Until Dawn and Outlast playthough. He's Australian.

But his channel is gone. And I don't know if he moved to a different channel or stopped making video's.

But I really miss his video's. His commentary during let's play had me in stitches. He was soooo EXTRA.

Do any of you know who I'm talking about? Are there any similar channels with funny stereotypical gay men who are very extra? But it has to be about gaming. I think it's very funny.

II don't know where to ask this, so I'll do it here,,,

There was this youtube channel called gaygameraus, or something like that. I know he did lots of Call of Duty video's where he was harrassing straights and females, and he also did a Until Dawn and Outlast playthough. He's Australian.

But his channel is gone. And I don't know if he moved to a different channel or stopped making video's.

But I really miss his video's. His commentary during let's play had me in stitches. He was soooo EXTRA.

Do any of you know who I'm talking about? Are there any similar channels with funny stereotypical gay men who are very extra? But it has to be about gaming. I think it's very funny.

Haha yes! I remember his vids. He would scream 'yaasssss gaga yaasssss' at homophobic gamer bros. I remember him saying on twitter he was going to delete all his vids and channel, I don't know why though....

Majmun

Haha yes! I remember his vids. He would scream 'yaasssss gaga yaasssss' at homophobic gamer bros. I remember him saying on twitter he was going to delete all his vids and channel, I don't know why though....

Ohh, that's a shame :(

But yeah hahah, he was so funny. Always dragging female COD players as well.

I miss his video's

Vazduh

He should be fine since he'd be working at a different pub owned by the same people, which is a more straightforward one. (the fact he was a bit cute had nothing to do with it obviously!)

Was a nice change of pace, usually I'm just like this:

I can see you being all like

tumblr_onhtfmgkkI1rv7leoo1_250.gif

giphy.gif

lol

Top Bottom