• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Alrus

So I have this friend who's like one of my besties but she got pissed at me for absolutely NO real reason (I invited her to this event, she said she has to work, she asked me if I still wanted to go a week later, I said I was already going but she can come, she hasn't spoken to me since). So that's already annoying, but if she doesn't at least wish me happy birthday, she's definitely cut off for good in my eyes.

On a scale of 1-petty as fuck, just how petty am I? ��

I'm also beyond trying to be friends with people at all at this point, so there's that too.

The whole thing seems childish as fuck but if you don't really care more power to you I guess.

I was so happy I finally found a Mario themed Havaianas flip flop in stock on their online store, it arrived today. I wore it for a few minutes then sat on the couch to play Final Fantasy XII and my dog ate the strap.

And now it's sold out again. sighhhhhh

Maybe they can send you a replacement strap? That shouldn't be hard to replace.

Hello everyone! Been reading this thread for a little over a month and now that I can post here's my little about me!

Your gender?
Female
Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual
Where Are You From?
MA
Where Do You Live?
MA
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Instrumental, Piano/Violin solo's being my favorite scores.
Profession or Career interest?
Being a bum >_<
Favorite video game(s)?
Pokemon, Tales series, Atelier Series, Animal Crossing,Story of Seasons (Harvest Moon)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Fascination with ships (has watched Titanic faaaaaaaar too many times to be considered healthy >_<) Watching reruns of crime drama's (Burn Notice, White Collar <3, NCIS, Law and Order etc...

Hiya and welcome :D

Have a question that maybe you or someone else can answer. Was pondering a bit on safe sex in woman on woman. What is the culture around it and how you gals go about it?
Do you go on and use female condoms and rubber gloves in random hookups and then move over to not using condoms in LTR? Do female condoms really hamper the mood?

Girl toys are sooo cool >_<

Vazduh

So I have this friend who's like one of my besties but she got pissed at me for absolutely NO real reason (I invited her to this event, she said she has to work, she asked me if I still wanted to go a week later, I said I was already going but she can come, she hasn't spoken to me since). So that's already annoying, but if she doesn't at least wish me happy birthday, she's definitely cut off for good in my eyes.

On a scale of 1-petty as fuck, just how petty am I? &#128514;

I'm also beyond trying to be friends with people at all at this point, so there's that too.

If you said it like this, it might have ticked her off, but it's just my guess.

Whatever it is, she'll get over it if the two of you are on such good terms! (at least I hope. If not, prepare for apology time, whatever it is. Talk to her!)

Bladenic

If you said it like this, it might have ticked her off, but it's just my guess.

Whatever it is, she'll get over it if the two of you are on such good terms! (at least I hope. If not, prepare for apology time, whatever it is. Talk to her!)

I can send you the exact conversation (roast me if necessary), but definitely not apologizing nor do I have anything to apologize for IMO (but like I said, I'm petty as a MFer).

But enough about silly ass shit like that, plenty of people in this thread have WAY bigger issues. Gibbs, that sounds annoying as heck, I hope the situation resolves itself soon for you :(

Vazduh

WQYLV1e.gif

Hey, I'm not roasting anybody
unless it's spitroasting
!

I believe you, hun!

TrutaS

Oh no, I introduced myself, but forgot the introduction questions:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Portugal
Where Do You Live? Edinburgh
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? Spotify says indie/folk/pop
Profession or Career interest? Software/UX Design
Favorite video game(s)? Difficult but some highlights: Gabriel Knight 3, Half-lifes and Portal, Chrono Trigger, Spyro the Dragon, Bloodborne (and Dark Souls 1)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cinema, TV series, Anime and fantasy/Sci-fi books

ilikeme

So I made a little puppet video. &#128021;

I like it, but it seems like it's a bit hard to understand the speech? It would be helpful if someone would listen to it and say how hard it is? It's supposed to be an annoying voice, but I hope it can be understood.

https://youtu.be/bh3qgvVi4wY

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Hello everyone! Been reading this thread for a little over a month and now that I can post here's my little about me!

Your gender?
Female
Your sexual orientation?
Bisexual
Where Are You From?
MA
Where Do You Live?
MA
How Old Are you?
Favorite Type of Music?
Instrumental, Piano/Violin solo's being my favorite scores.
Profession or Career interest?
Being a bum >_<
Favorite video game(s)?
Pokemon, Tales series, Atelier Series, Animal Crossing,Story of Seasons (Harvest Moon)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
Fascination with ships (has watched Titanic faaaaaaaar too many times to be considered healthy >_<) Watching reruns of crime drama's (Burn Notice, White Collar <3, NCIS, Law and Order etc...

Oh no, I introduced myself, but forgot the introduction questions:

Your gender? Male
Your sexual orientation? Gay
Where Are You From? Portugal
Where Do You Live? Edinburgh
How Old Are you? 29
Favorite Type of Music? Spotify says indie/folk/pop
Profession or Career interest? Software/UX Design
Favorite video game(s)? Difficult but some highlights: Gabriel Knight 3, Half-lifes and Portal, Chrono Trigger, Spyro the Dragon, Bloodborne (and Dark Souls 1)
What are your hobbies (other than gaming)? Cinema, TV series, Anime and fantasy/Sci-fi books

Welcome to tha thread!

So I made a little puppet video. &#55357;&#56341;

I like it, but it seems like it's a bit hard to understand the speech? It would be helpful if someone would listen to it and say how hard it is? It's supposed to be an annoying voice, but I hope it can be understood.

https://youtu.be/bh3qgvVi4wY

Is it English? I can't understand any of it :(

ilikeme

Is it English? I can't understand any of it :(
Aw, haha! Yes, it's english. But I'm a swede putting on a puppet voice who seems to have bits and pieces of stereotypical accents &#128528;, so I understand the confusion. &#128517; I'll work on making it more legible.

And I tried to stay away from a stereotypical dialect as it started out kind of indian and then American southern.. but now I think it sounds a bit.. I dunno what? I hope it doesn't sound demeaning. I am very swedish and white &#128553;

The script goes:

'Hey so I was thinking about something, you know. My last movie I was, uhh, thinkin' very much 'bout, you know, war.. war.. and you know, going to war? Yeah, and there were like, um, helicopters and all that. Yeaah. And now, as I'm making.. it's like a.. spiritual sequel you know? Aand, I was thinking.. I'm gonna do, gonna like, EVOOOOLVE the concept you know? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?? Yeah I'm very excited actually.'

And a big welcome to the new people! Queen Vulpix (female reinforcement, hope we can make you feel comfortable &#129303;) do you have any recommendations for piano or violin solo's? I love both but haven't listened to very much yet!

And TrutaS, welcome! Great taste in games! &#128126;
:)

It became easier for me to understand as it went on, like from helicopters onwards.

Haha yeah 'helicopters' is a long word that I had to enunciate more proper-like, so I guess from there you can catch on a bit easier.

Welcome, good taste in games.

Thank you!

Welcome welcome!

That goes for all you new folk to the thread :)

I got to say, this post highlighted how bad I've become on Tumblr lol. When you said ships before I even read Titanic my first thought in my head was Trimberly and MercyMaker tags lol.

Anyeay hope all our new folk have a blast the LBGT is one of the best of Gaf!

Thank you! Oh gosh I didn't even think of that when I made the post, almost didn't add the Titanic part either! haha

Woo, two new bisexuals/pansexuals in one day.

Yay another Atelier fan!

(I should play more of the latest one...I'm only up to the second town on the journey (not including the opening area....)

Thank you! Been in love with the series since I blind bought the original Rorona for the PS3 long ago! Adore the 2d artwork and the music is so beautiful, plus the minimal fanservice is certainly welcome to me. Though I'm behind in many of the games too as they just release so fast >_<

Hiya and welcome :D

Have a question that maybe you or someone else can answer. Was pondering a bit on safe sex in woman on woman. What is the culture around it and how you gals go about it?
Do you go on and use female condoms and rubber gloves in random hookups and then move over to not using condoms in LTR? Do female condoms really hamper the mood?

Girl toys are sooo cool >_<

Thank you! Unfortunately I can't really answer that question for you as most of my sexual experience has been with men. Though if you mean in general and not just my personal experience (or lack thereof) then just basic cleanliness/hygene is very effective. Washing hands, cleaning toys before and after and before switching, using a condom on them, just basic things like that can be highly effective, my apologies for not being able to give a better answer.

Welcome to tha thread!

Thank you!

Gibbs

To all the new people, welcome! =) Enjoy the cookies and juice.

To those of you who have been with us... meh. Except Crayons, I got him a penis cake.

*looks at the weather forecast*

This is not the type of heat I wanna be feeling.
Let's swap since I'll be cold at work in what the internet says is 45 degrees Fahrenheit or 8 Celsius. Lots of customers say how freezing the building is (colder than outside) when it is much hotter than that so uh oh.

I have one hour of freedom left before this.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Oh. I didn't forget about you. I'm unwrapping that burrito later baby. :D

Are things still going well for you dude??
All good. Just waiting on the background check to be cleared to do the orientation and start as soon as possible. Pretty pumped since its only a 10 min drive from here and I may be able to squeeze another job im depending the schedules.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Aw, haha! Yes, it's english. But I'm a swede putting on a puppet voice who seems to have bits and pieces of stereotypical accents &#128528;, so I understand the confusion. &#128517; I'll work on making it more legible.

And I tried to stay away from a stereotypical dialect as it started out kind of indian and then American southern.. but now I think it sounds a bit.. I dunno what? I hope it doesn't sound demeaning. I am very swedish and white &#128553;

The script goes:

'Hey so I was thinking about something, you know. My last movie I was, uhh, thinkin' very much 'bout, you know, war.. war.. and you know, going to war? Yeah, and there were like, um, helicopters and all that. Yeaah. And now, as I'm making.. it's like a.. spiritual sequel you know? Aand, I was thinking.. I'm gonna do, gonna like, EVOOOOLVE the concept you know? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah?? Yeah I'm very excited actually.'

It all makes sense now!

chester bennington dying has totally fucked up my day

what the fuck yall

i've been listening to LP all day

what a fucking band

ikr rip :(

sparkzero

Hey guys, I rarely post here, but I just wanted to know if anyone is at Berlin pride tomorrow?

My (insane) plan is to arrive in Berlin in the morning, spend the whole day at the parade, go to the parties later and take the bus home (seven hours) on sunday morning. If I miss the bus I can still go to Berghain and take the bus in the afternoon.

Crayons

Banned
I saw your growlr profile... Nurture me daddy?

(Dont say a thing)

You're too boring!

You and your sexnanigans. You are killing me bruv.

Here's what i was thinking of doing. I took a screenshot of his profile pic. When I'm alone with him, I'll take out my phone and say "[his name], I think this guy looks pretty handsome" but ill say it in his native language (which i happen to speak) just to add a level of discretion

Good idea?

You're too boring!

Here's what i was thinking of doing. I took a screenshot of his profile pic. When I'm alone with him, I'll take out my phone and say "[his name], I think this guy looks pretty handsome" but ill say it in his native language (which i happen to speak) just to add a level of discretion

Good idea?
It would be very inappropriate! Pretend you didn't see it.

Top Bottom