• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

lenovox1

I have no clue what I'm doing for Halloween. There's basically two options vying for dominance in my head atm. The one side thinks it wouldn't be that bad just staying in, watching horror movies and handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters.

The other side wants to be social and go to a party, but I did that last year and was bored out of my mind. Plus I have no costume ideas whatsoever right now.

http://asos.com/us/asos/asos-swim-t...3lGf-uZ7511fXqkOv2oEbbUSuZC9sKOxoCMOoQAvD_BwE

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Leopard-...75035&wl11=online&wl12=52027790&wl13=&veh=sem

Done.

And go to a drag show that night.

JCX

My old costumes are too big now, so I need to come up with something new. I'm more excited for next year's halloween, when I should be in shape enough to go as Doomfist or do a painted on superhero costume, likely Green Lantern.

Sai-kun

Banned
i went as my girlfriend's sex slave last year :thinking:

I'm usually pretty bad at halloween, I never have any idea what to do.

Beth Cyra

You mean like doctors won't treat you for the flu and shit?

It's scary how some people will treat trans people.

Yes even to the point of something simple all the way up to life-threatening issues. Hell, there are some places that try to get out of treating LBG folks let alone Transgender individuals.

Gibbs

I want to buy Cuphead on Xbox One, but ugh.. I shouldn't spend any money lol. Thankfully I landed a job today so things will get better financially. Oh, I'll reply back to everyone who replied to my last post. I do appreciate every one of you. <3

How is everyone by the way? Hopefully you all had a good Friday evening.

Wil348

I want to buy Cuphead on Xbox One, but ugh.. I shouldn't spend any money lol. Thankfully I landed a job today so things will get better financially. Oh, I'll reply back to everyone who replied to my last post. I do appreciate every one of you. <3

How is everyone by the way? Hopefully you all had a good Friday evening.

Hey Gibbs! Cuphead sounds really good but like you I don't have the coins for it. I only have money for Odyssey next month haha. And it's great that you landed a job! I did want to go out and apply for some but my parents want me to be fully committed to my education, which is understandable I guess.

I'm good thanks! I'm supposed to be going to a party tomorrow. Not a big party with drinking and sex though sadly haha.

I was told I'm very unapproachable because of my demeanor. I think it's just because of my resting bitch face. lol

Kevyt is a sloth IRL confirmed.

I don't think you're unapproachable!

Matsukaze

I was told I'm very unapproachable because of my demeanor. I think it's just because of my resting bitch face. lol
Yup. I got pretty bad RBF.

According to others, I have a great smile but it's one of those things that would never even cross my mind to consider. When my face goes to autopilot, the RBF hits hard lol.

Kevyt

I need drinks or to be having a good time otherwise I get RBF bad too.

I should smile more. My smile is gorgeous.

I'm sure it is! :)

Kevyt is a sloth IRL confirmed.

I have trouble getting out of bed all the time, so yes :p

Yup. I got pretty bad RBF.

According to others, I have a great smile but it's one of those things that would never even cross my mind to consider. When my face goes to autopilot, the RBF hits hard lol.

I have been told the same but I dunno... I have a big pretty big mouth and thick lips which is just awful... I don't understand why some people would want to have duck lips, they're awful imo... I rather have fish lips like everyone else in my family!

daripad

I tend to be serious, not like a resting bitch face, but an angry face &#129335;&#127997;*&#9794;&#65039;

With people I know I smile a lot though

Beth Cyra

Woot about to get my hair colored and brows done....been months and my brows are seriously wack ugh.

Now to come up with my next color lol

Gibbs

I bet all of you are extremely hot, even with resting bitch face. To be fair, everyone i've seen photos of here are extremely attractive.

Woot about to get my hair colored and brows done....been months and my brows are seriously wack ugh.

Now to come up with my next color lol

Ohhh hair coloring is exciting as it can change your whole appearance! Have you ever done brown/brunette or even red? My sister just did red and it looks extremely good.

Beth Cyra

I bet all of you are extremely hot, even with resting bitch face. To be fair, everyone i've seen photos of here are extremely attractive.

Ohhh hair coloring is exciting as it can change your whole appearance! Have you ever done brown/brunette or even red? My sister just did red and it looks extremely good.
I’ve done auburn and standard Red, but never done real dark or Crimson. Thinking I want to try Crimson next or maybe Emerald Green.

The black and blue turned out okay, I’ll post a pic of it after dinner this evening to get everyone’s opinion lol. I’m a sucker for validation plus I always worry my hair colors turn out bad lol.

I think I have the opposite of a resting bitch face. Everyone always comes over and asks me for directions and I end up doing a "let me google that for you" because I don't know street names or building names.

driggonny

Banned
Haven't checked in in awhile and am bored so... hello. I'm having a study abroad in Italy. It should be nice but it's like I'm in high school again, aka the worst years of my life. Ended up getting shunned by my friend group because one of the people thought I was hitting on her... I would think that would've just been a misunderstanding that we could talk about, but then she starts making up shit about how awful of a person I am and I just... idk... I thought we were decent friends and I came out to her because of how she had acted towards me and said she "trusted me" but apparently I was wrong and she disliked me all along? Took a little while to recover and not feel like a pos... I thought I had a friend for a bit there but fuck me for trying to be happy and nice. Standing around with a stern face while looking at statues for the rest of the trip for me.

Raxus

I wish I had the guts to post myself on the Internet more. I always feel pretty rejected when I don't get hits on online dating.

IvorB

Office hot?

OP made me chuckle with that. I took it to mean someone from your work who you consider kind of hot because you need someone to ogle when you're stuck at work all day and there just isn't that much to choose from. But in the wider context , say at your gym, on the street or at the club, they aren't anything special. Not saying that's what Wil348 is but that was my interpretation of the phrase and I can definitely think of a few 'office hot' guys in the various places I've worked.

Ahasverus

Haven't checked in in awhile and am bored so... hello. I'm having a study abroad in Italy. It should be nice but it's like I'm in high school again, aka the worst years of my life. Ended up getting shunned by my friend group because one of the people thought I was hitting on her... I would think that would've just been a misunderstanding that we could talk about, but then she starts making up shit about how awful of a person I am and I just... idk... I thought we were decent friends and I came out to her because of how she had acted towards me and said she "trusted me" but apparently I was wrong and she disliked me all along? Took a little while to recover and not feel like a pos... I thought I had a friend for a bit there but fuck me for trying to be happy and nice. Standing around with a stern face while looking at statues for the rest of the trip for me.
I mean, that's horrible, but you're in the country with most beautiful people per square metre so tell your friends to fuck off and enjoy!

yepyepyep

People can be assy but you can have a lot of fun abroad! I'm a bit over a year in my trip in London and to be honest can feel a little lonely. I have a few acquaintances but no regular friends who I see. Although they say it can be hard to make friends in London especially when you are an adult. Oh well, c'est la vie.

driggonny

Banned
I mean, that's horrible, but you're in the country with most beautiful people per square metre so tell your friends to fuck off and enjoy!
Italians don't look any better than Americans as far as I can tell other than being in generally better shape >.>

Apparently I look like a Sicilian so everyone tries to talk to me in Italian lol

I've had several Italians even stop me to ask for directions. I feel bad every time I have to tell them I have no idea what they're saying >.<

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
It's scary how some people will treat trans people.

Yes even to the point of something simple all the way up to life-threatening issues. Hell, there are some places that try to get out of treating LBG folks let alone Transgender individuals.

even, like, primary care physicians? emergency rooms? how is that not illegal?

So this is the Black Blue color I had done.

http://shizurutokiha.tumblr.com/post/165921334428/woot-finally-got-my-hair-done-in-blue-black

I really do think that Blood red will be next.

The pic is a tad too dark, so I can really only make out the black part, but it looks good!

My friend just introduced me to bicep and now I want to show ppl how good they are.

get into youth lagoon kthx

Beth Cyra

even, like, primary care physicians? emergency rooms? how is that not illegal?

The pic is a tad too dark, so I can really only make out the black part, but it looks good!

get into youth lagoon kthx
you right I’ll ask to get an up close shot as the blue looks great in certain light.

Thanks for the compliment though, it is most kind!

Beth Cyra

Is that you?

You look amazing!! :3
Lol yeah that is my dopey butt.

I got dressed up after getting my hair done for my Bday which is tomorrow and thought about going to get some drinks at the local gay bar...then chickened out as I was afraid I’d just end up not meeting anyone lol.

Thanks for the sweet words Kevyt, I am in such a weird place and always feel like I look like a monster or way to masculine lol, so that made my day to have you two say I looked okay :)

Top Bottom