• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTWBMIA+ — YOU ARE ALL WELCOME HERE!

Holy shit why was I gifted gold? Thank you pimentel1 pimentel1 !
What a wonderful person he/she is
HWaQd6Z.png

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Mexican isn't a sexuality choice but a nationality. Asian is though. ANYWAY! Is this a thread making fun of LGBBQ ppl? God I HATE BBQ. It goes well with nothing. Some people put it on their burger!

x1
I’d like to thank pimentel1 pimentel1 for his generosity. Your gesture wasn’t just great but actually might fire up plenty of people to participate more. I thank you my man for what you have done♥

Well said. And just because disagreement with various aspects of the LGBT community is allowed here, that doesn't mean anyone isn't welcome. Hopefully, that just makes this place more inclusive, because you can be sure that when you hear voices who agree with and support you, you're not hearing them because that's the only opinion that is permitted.

Gay marriage is legal now, because more people came out of the closet, and more people realized they had a friend, or co worker, or family member who was gay, and more people wanted equality for others that they knew. When you're a part of a community, and people can get to know you beyond some label you represent, that in turn makes it harder for people to dismiss you as a label.

And thanks to posters such as Ailynn Ailynn , I've seen that sort of thing happen on GAF quite a bit. Educating and disagreeing without the condescending or condemning aspects that so often go along with that. It's a beautiful thing.

Last edited:

lock2k

Banned
GAF is awesome because it's not a hivemind. It's a place for everyone. For agreeing, disagreeing, having fun, enjoying humor and being informed. No matter what your preference is, we have respect here. I'm not lgbt+ but my father is gay and I grew up respecting everyone. What I like here is the fact that everyone respects me and I felt embraced since the first day I registered. You are great, GAF

Last edited:

nush

Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, White, Black, Mexican, Indian, Asian, those Missing in Action and any group I have missed:

YOU. ARE. LOVED!

HERE!

And you will always, ALWAYS, be welcome. See a thread you don’t like, challenge it! Want to restore the internet to the shining beacon it was meant to be? You have the freedom to speak here! Don’t live in fear of websites that ban for the smallest things, that keep your comments in the gray pending approval. No one is perfect. We all make mistakes. Learn to be not as sensitive. Try, try not to hate. It’s ok to question. It’s ok to disagree. Break free of the bonds that say one is better than another. And if you are my brother: I. Love. You!

Fight for your freedom and you shall find it. Tear down those walls! This is NeoGAF:

New Great as Fuck!
Awsome OP. words to live by.

Ol'Scratch

Take it from someone who has been roaming about on the internet and walking around on it, someone who watched the Wii and the Playstation 3 and the Wii U launch here on GAF, some who experienced the golden era and the decline and then the rebirth. I was also at the birth of the other place and there was a contract of promises and those promises have been burned and buried. There is a home here for everyone who comes in good faith ( or her sister bad Faith :D ) and yes there are some abrasive people here and there are some people with some wiring issues but people are who they are and everyone has a voice. There is also a fantastic ignore feature.

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
I read the thread title and thought this was the dyslexia community thread.

Oh well...

Yuo're lal arlihgt+ I spupose

Top Bottom