• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
kyQoaRG.gif

I just streamed Injustice's whole story mode using only the PS4's built-in tools and didn't have any problems yet, fingers crossed. It's a Taco Bell PS4 too.

The guy with the bricked PS4 has more than twice as many viewers as the President of Sony Worldwide Studios who is actually streaming launch games from his PS4.

NEXT GEN

Myshkin

If anyone can contact him ask him if he releases the power button immediately after turning it on, and prior to holding the button. THIS IS WHY IT TURNS OFF WHEN HE TRIES TO GET THE SECOND BEEP.

And when he was doing the 5second-10second triple beep scenario, he released the power button briefly after the 5second beep. Even the deliberately poor lighting in this feed ain't hiding this stuff.

LordCanti

The guy with the bricked PS4 has more than twice as many viewers as the President of Sony Worldwide Studios who is actually streaming launch games from his PS4.

NEXT GEN

No one wants to see games they'll be playing in a day. The new meta is seeing people fail to play games.

I just streamed Injustice's whole story mode using only the PS4's built-in tools and didn't have any problems yet, fingers crossed. It's a Taco Bell PS4 too.

99% of people with PS4's right now are doing fine. But classic psychology means the ones where something is going wrong will get all the attention.

I'm starting to feel bad. I still think he needs to rule out his HDMI cable.

Oh well, it's been fun, he's defeated, I'm defeated. Time for bed.

Grinchy

Banned
I'm starting to get a little pissed. I want to stop watching this shit but I can't seem to stop. It's like I'm waiting for some random moment when he gets it working again, but then I secretly hope it immediately breaks again.

ignata

Thing I learned from all of this: the Chrome plug-in for fixing Twitch lag for EU has fixed my lag even though I'm in NA.

kurbaan

Banned
I'm starting to feel bad. I still think he needs to rule out his HDMI cable.

Oh well, it's been fun, he's defeated, I'm defeated. Time for bed.

yup been with him for 5.5 hours from the lowest lows to the highest highs when he first got it to work again so much joy. Then to the death again... then rebirth and death.

Its too much he needs to stop so I can stop

Steel

Banned
What the hell did I miss? I swear the thread title has been changed like 5 times now.

Guy is streaming his broken PS4(He broke it by unplugging his ps4 while downloading DCUO which had stopped loading), complains to customer support for 4 hours whilst simultaneously being trolled by the people in his stream(Internet and all that), Ign decides that this is worth posting an article about. Finally through the troubleshooting in that 99% troll comments section he takes his HDD out, tries to turn on his PS4, gets an error, but at least it boots. He then puts the HDD back in and everything work. Guy then proceeds to pat himself on the back for being better than Sony Customer Support.... Then proceeds to once again break the ps4 by trying to download DCUO again. He is currently trying to fix it again, doing things such as turning on the PS4 while the hardrive isn't screwed in, plugging in the hard drive while the system is running, failing at holding the power button the amount of time necessary to boot in safe mode, and much much more, all while ignoring the Twitch admin's good advice. Then he finally listens to good advice, gets it working again, turns it off(to standby) and now it's broken again. He's now in hissy fit mode, all the while constantly switching inputs between hdmi and cable while trying to fix it. Thar's your summary, have fun.

There's more but I don't feel like updating this post, just copy pasting.

Top Bottom