• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Like a one man human centipede"

Roland1979

He's losing views. If he switched to playing the Ps4 a few hours back? Yeah maybe. He's not. He's been doing the same thing for hours and losing views.

More then he would ever get from playing, this has gone viral. If he goes back to playing everyone will watch Yosp instead (which more and more do). Plus you don't really believe he's fixing it do you? And he's not that stupid. That would be on the level of a retard.

Mr Moose

There is a lot of fanboys yeah. The Playstation fanboys are yelling that the guy is a troll working for Microsoft, while the Microsoft fanboys and Nintendo fanboys are yelling that the Ps4 is awful.
It's like that everywhere on any topic. Fanboys come and try to justify there choice by defending it too hard.

If you have been watching the stream at all, you would be able to tell he's a complete idiot.

DeerMan

Banned
deer-attacks-back-hunter-who-came-to-kil-it.gif

S0N0S

It has been fun GAF, but I'm out. I tried.

I have no doub it's an HDMI issue. His PS4 simply can no longer establish a connection to his TV. The only solution at this point is a new machine.

Angry Fork

I was laughing so hard when people kept posting links to the gaf post that could help him and instead of reading it he would keep responding to trolls instead.

luke_mathews:
I've been hearing a lot of inside "rumors" that Microsoft has been planning to sabotage the PS4 launch, and I *think* this is it. I've been watching the stream for hours and I heard/saw a lot of sketchy *** from those guys. They are working with Microsoft, there's no doubt about it. Anyone doubting my credibility can PM me.

bvS3pLM.png

LordCanti

I had a TV with this menu. It's either going to be in advanced options or picture options on the Cog icon.

Edit: His TV doesn't have resolution controls? Mine did and I think it was the 46" version of the same model... mmm...

Bikola

I've been watching this guy for a while now and it seems he can't get the system into safe mode. I think if he follows the PS3 steps of getting into safe mode, it should get him into safe mode.

Step 1: when the system is completely powered off, press and hold the power button until the 3rd beep. There are 3 beeps, 1st one is when you press the power button and then 2 more beeps follow.

Step 2: the system will turn off automatically. that's fine.

Step 3: once the system has turned off, hold the power button until you hear 2 beeps, continue holding until you hear double beeps. and it should boot up in safe mode.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------if Can someone get this out to him

Top Bottom