• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Shizuka

The Good Life partnering with LRGs for their second attempt at crowdfunding later this year.

DL8IZgBV4AEbNZb.jpg

In for physical Vita.

Pretty sure it's also an online only game, so I suspect that will impact a lot of opinions about this one.

Uh, this was in the Q&A:
Q. Does this game have online multiplayer?
A. Yes, it does. You can go online and visit other players' towns, or invite them to yours.

I don't think it's implied anywhere that it's only/always online.

I will be on a flight for both listings tomorrow :((

Any chance someone here could help me pick up both games?

Yea, I probably can. I assume you're talking about me ordering it directly to your address, right?

hawk2025

Uh, this was in the Q&A:
Q. Does this game have online multiplayer?
A. Yes, it does. You can go online and visit other players' towns, or invite them to yours.

I don't think it's implied anywhere that it's only/always online.

Yea, I probably can. I assume you're talking about me ordering it directly to your address, right?

Whatever is easier for you, thanks very much! :)

So i combined an order for the first time and it shipped last week apparently via USPS. The tracking number doesn't work either through the link on the my orders page or via the link i nthe faqs. Anybody know what's up? I'm in the UK, normally they send via Asendia.

So i combined an order for the first time and it shipped last week apparently via USPS. The tracking number doesn't work either through the link on the my orders page or via the link i nthe faqs. Anybody know what's up? I'm in the UK, normally they send via Asendia.

you should be using this link: http://apps.asendiausa.com/tracking/

UK orders don't go through USPS, the USPS link has never worked for me but the link I put above does work for my combined order. Hopefully it works for you :)

Semoreh

Still undecided about Zen drift tomorrow :/
Edit : i guess I did my research wrong. Thought it had mixed reviews, turns out they're mostly positive. I'll give it a shot then !

As hawk2025 pointed out a couple of pages back, it looks a teeny tiny bit like the Nex Machina logo:
http://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/404540/header.jpg?t=1505984942

If you squint your eyes and use your imagination then you will see it. Very subtle teaser by LRG.

Maybe if I look at it in a mirror... Omg !

I know I've complained about "Why the hell would anyone want Lawbreakers physical" but here's this thread to further my argument. Did they ship yet?

Also, I know they took a couple of weeks off, but last thing I ordered was in August, and with nothing listed on the calendar after this Friday (tomorrow/today), I still don't know what's next, and what I'll buy again. I think the release schedule/diversity is a problem for people like me who buy games I'm interested in and not wanting a complete collection. Honestly, I kind of am starting to forget to check the schedule to see what's coming out.

Desty86

Neo Member
I know I've complained about "Why the hell would anyone want Lawbreakers physical" but here's this thread to further my argument. Did they ship yet?

My copy was not shipped. Had the LawBreakers and Wonder Boy Collector's bundle. Last information i got was 2 weeks ago (via support):

We have the standard edition but we are still waiting on the Collectors Edition to arrive. I do apologize for the delay.

Lawbreakers has shipped, I got my copy about 2 weeks ago. I ordered the standard edition of Wonder Boy with it though. Also I got a digital code for LawBreakers back on August 10th, which was included with the purchase of the physical version.

Samuray

I only just now realized that both games are having 4,000 copies! o_O
Wow.

I don't really care as I just wanna have and play them, but these will be available until Sunday night the very least, right? Maybe Monday even. That's quite a large amount. Which is totally fine, makes the purchase stress-free for everyone.

Wow.

I don't really care as I just wanna have and play them, but these will be available until Sunday night the very least, right? Maybe Monday even. That's quite a large amount. Which is totally fine, makes the purchase stress-free for everyone.
We are going to find out whether that's going to be the case... about now, actually.

Samuray

We are going to find out whether that's going to be the case... about now, actually.

Well, more or less. The first batch usually goes fast(er)....quite a lot, sometimes. So it will be really interesting to see what happens later on.

I for one am glad these are slower releases because I had a bit of trouble checking out this time...had to the change payment method as well as switch back to the Hold address, which should have been default anyway.

Samuray

People say that anytime something sells slow and then we release something else and it goes super quick.

Just depends on the games.

Of course it does. :)
That's why I found it surprising to see a quantity of 4000 for games like these....but I realize you don't decide those numbers by yourself. Also, it is nice to be able to order without any pressure.

dgco86

Thought for sure I was going to miss it when my dinner party was edging towards 10. Managed to sneak out and place an order. Phew!

JDH

Almost had a heart attack waking up @ 8:02 today (MST) but was a great surprise to not be shafted :)

Absolute Drift now @ 3%

Skipped today’s releases. A year ago I would’ve grabbed both, but with so many limited runs hitting (and Switch soon, too!), an already crazy fall release schedule, and a backlog that won’t shrink, I need to get a lot more discriminating.

That’s not to say these games aren’t good or anything like that... they’re just not for me.

Any opinions on The Chariot? Every review I've read says it's mainly designed for co-op and single-player is much less satisfying with inaccessible areas that require a second player.

Ventara

Just received my held orders. Missing Dariusburst and my Oddworld cards, and instead of Asdivine Hearts, they sent me another copy of Ys Origin. Guess I'll be sending in a support ticket tonight. :/

Weevilone

Just received my held orders. Missing Dariusburst and my Oddworld cards, and instead of Asdivine Hearts, they sent me another copy of Ys Origin. Guess I'll be sending in a support ticket tonight. :/

Don't fret, they'll surely have you halfway sorted out by Christmas.

Ventara

Just sent the support ticket. I really hope I'm not told they don't have any copies of Dariusburst Vita left, and I'm not looking forward to having to pay the shipping cost to send Ys Origin back to get my Asdivine Hearts.

Semoreh

Wow.

We've had these kinds of figures for a while, on even nicher releases (Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae, this one's for you).
But yeah I'm glad it's a slowroller since I forgot to be here for the first batch :3

And on the system. Vita titles usually sell faster than PS4.

It's not consistent anymore I think.

I'm not a businessman, but I'm pretty sure that many left means that LRG is going out of business and they're going to recall all copies of everything they've ever sold. It's really sad. :(
Not sure if serious?

Anyway, posting this again - any hands-on opinions of The Chariot while it's still available?

Any opinions on The Chariot? Every review I've read says it's mainly designed for co-op and single-player is much less satisfying with inaccessible areas that require a second player.

Semoreh

I'm not a businessman, but I'm pretty sure that many left means that LRG is going out of business and they're going to recall all copies of everything they've ever sold. It's really sad. :(

Even if there's asbedo inside the games we're not giving them back :3

I'm not sure they should give a relative number of what's left from the current batch, though. It looks like there is 45% left, it feeds alarmist theories, when there is actually 10% left.

IamAwake

Would anyone be willing to part with their LRG Ys Origin Limited Edition Poster? I know this is a bit far-fetched, but id like to purchase just the poster.

Top Bottom