• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games |OT2| Sweet XOXO for Digital to Physical Media

Any guesses as to which will be LRG’s first switch game? Is it possible that they will do Golf Story?

LRG

I would assume it’s possible unless someone else is already in talks to publish it.

My guess is Blaster Master Zero or Kamiko. Both exclusive (well, mostly), both reviewed well. It’ll be interesting to see whether they do Wonder Boy, as it’s getting an Asian physical too.

Addition: I’m holding out hope for a physical of Sonic Mania. I still don’t understand why Sega didn’t bother doing one. I’d also love to see The Mummy Demastered, but I recall Josh saying there may be issues with licensing regarding that one. Fingers crossed.

Weevilone

Switch is a crazy one for me. I don't like swapping the carts.

I keep buying the physical games, but for games I'll play a lot.. want that digital copy.

Would still buy Wonder Boy.

Shinriji

So, I opened a support ticket and they said that I can't change because shipping already started and I should forward my mails from my old place (and it could get messy in my experience so far).

I knew that the shipping for the PS4 version should be starting soon, but my version is the vita ( and I mentioned that my order is for vita) and as far as I know shipping would start next month, if everything goes OK. So why they can't change my address at this time?

Josh, can you chime in?

Anyone else get a shipping email for their Ys order like 2-3 weeks ago and the tracking number still isn't coming up with anything? They really need to stop sending out shipping emails if the item isn't even close to shipping.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Anyone else get a shipping email for their Ys order like 2-3 weeks ago and the tracking number still isn't coming up with anything? They really need to stop sending out shipping emails if the item isn't even close to shipping.

Yeah, I got a shipping email on Oct-16 and it didn't move until the 24th. Mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. This is for the PAX variant cover btw. Hope that helps.

So, I opened a support ticket and they said that I can't change because shipping already started and I should forward my mails from my old place (and it could get messy in my experience so far).

I knew that the shipping for the PS4 version should be starting soon, but my version is the vita ( and I mentioned that my order is for vita) and as far as I know shipping would start next month, if everything goes OK. So why they can't change my address at this time?

Josh, can you chime in?

I apologize for that. I'll let the support team know to change your address. Please bump your ticket. Anything containing Vita can still be changed. PS4 only it's too late.

NDPsycho

Yes. My label was printed 9/19 and finally scanned as picked up yesterday for my Ys CE's.

Shinriji

Got my Ys vita and Assdivine Hearts yesterday. No custom taxes, yesss!

One Ys collectible card was rare as well, double win!

Now waiting for La-Mulana and Windjammers.

Golf Story all but confirmed in the new interview.

bit.ly/2iJDzC8 We've got a big one for ya' folks! Read the juicy news now @LimitedRunGames @LimitedRunDoug #nintendoswitch #nindies

Semoreh

Anyone get the Limited Edition PC version of Law Breakers?

The original listing says it's supposed to be individually numbered. I do not see a number anywhere on the outside of the box?

Does anyone know if it's on the inside, or they just didn't number them?

No numbering on the outside of the box. Pics - https://imgur.com/a/KM2gP

From the product page: https://limitedrungames.com/products...nt=4162530265

I'd like to know too how many units were eventually printed, it's one of the only data we're missing regarding production numbers

dgco86

Anyone get the Limited Edition PC version of Law Breakers?

The original listing says it's supposed to be individually numbered. I do not see a number anywhere on the outside of the box?

Does anyone know if it's on the inside, or they just didn't number them?

No numbering on the outside of the box. Pics - https://imgur.com/a/KM2gP

From the product page: https://limitedrungames.com/products...nt=4162530265

Yup, my PC CE is the same. No number from what I can see. My PS4 CE on the other hand has a numbered metallic foil sticker on the box.

NR1

jGVBVLW.jpg

dFBn1kJ.jpg

SKULLGIRLS HAS ARRIVED!

Nicalis is publishing a retail release of Wonder Boy Dragon’s Trap for both PS4 and Switch. This will mark the first time a LRG gets a second NA print, let alone one that’ll be available in stores.

Metzhara

I'm still butt hurt at the Night Trap fiasco. Like an old and bitter man shaking his fist at the street... I won't purchase a game through them.
Oh look...Nex Machina!

Top Bottom