• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little Mac Confirmed Playable For Smash Bros Wii U

Dr. Buni

He was confirmed for Smash Bros 3DS and Wii U.

Anyway, he looks amazing. And his trailer is so far the best one. Dat music!

"D"

I'm extremely insecure with how much f2p mobile games are encroaching on Nintendo
I think Capt. Falcon would be a good reveal "rival" for Mac. Meaning that when they reveal him, I can see Sakurai doing something like "Oh look! Falcon Punch vs. Star Punch! Who will win this epic battle?" And a pic of Capt Falcon charging up the Falcon Punch with the Milky Way and cosmos swirling about him and Little Mac charging the KO Punch/Star Punch with stars and planets swirling about and Luigi is in the center of them doing his best GC Luigi's Mansion/Home Alone scared face

.....Sorry, I just kept on typing.

massoluk

Banned
[QUOTE="D";100809146]I think Capt. Falcon would be a good reveal "rival" for Mac. Meaning that when they reveal him, I can see Sakurai doing something like "Oh look! Falcon Punch vs. Star Punch! Who will win this epic battle?" And a pic of Capt Falcon charging up the Falcon Punch with the Milky Way and cosmos swirling about him and Little Mac charging the KO Punch/Star Punch with stars and planets swirling about and Luigi is in the center of them doing his best GC Luigi's Mansion/Home Alone scared face

.....Sorry, I just kept on typing.[/QUOTE]

No, go on.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Hahaha, fucking awesome trailer, I can't stop grinning :)

Nintendo sure knows how to leverage their nostalgia to generate hype. I really hope Smash 4 doesn't suck as much as Brawl did.

Little Mac's gameplay looks spot on. The devs really captured the spirit of Little Mac and translated that into the Smash universe exceptionally well. Plus, LM turns into a titan. What's not to love?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
The fact that there'll be a sweet cover of the amazing Punch Out theme alone is a good reason to get hyped about this

Top Bottom