• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LittleBigPlanet - 'Catch-All' Hype & Information Thread (UK beta codes gogogo)

____

Me_Marcadet said:
You've received a new Eurogamers alert from Eurogamer.

The subject is: You've successfully claimed a code from LittleBIGPlanet BIG Beta.

You can read the alert here:

Does this mean I've got a code ?

Yes.

FabCam

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread:

I live 5 mins away from Media Molecule so I could send you a pic of the outside of their office in return for a code :lol

so i've got the email with a link to an alert but the link doesn't work and I still have no code. I hope that I can acces to the code later.

Me_Marcadet said:
so i've got the email with a link to an alert but the link doesn't work and I still have no code. I hope that I can acces to the code later.

Cronen said:
Got an Eurogamer alert email saying that I've got a code and that I should follow the link to get the code. LOAD DAMN YOU! >____<
Code is already yours. Just wait till the storm passes and it'll be there waiting for you.

mr_nothin

Banned
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE TO CLICK
"CLAIM YOUR FREEBIE"
AT THE BOTTOM

EVEN IF IT SAYS THE BETA STARTS TOMORROW
JUT CLICK
"CLAIM YOUR FREEBIE"
AND YOU'LL GET AN EMAIL

JUST GOT MINES!

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I think they've removed the ability to register so if you're not already a member - tough luck. the page register.php has been removed, its not a connection error/timeout, they likely renamed/moved the necessary file in a mad panic.

Tntnnbltn

HOW CAN SHE LOG-IN?

:(

kaizoku said:
I think they've removed the ability to register so if you're not already a member - tough luck. the page register.php has been removed, its not a connection error/timeout, they likely renamed/moved the necessary file in a mad panic.
I'm at the register.php page right now (I'm not registering, I'm just trying to use it to log-in. It's more reliable than trying to load article.php)

WTF!

I can't create an account.... It just says at the bottom "Hey, I don't think your username and email are correct"

YES THEY ARE! :(

I'm not going to get a key. I'm so fucking close too.

Oh well, I guess IGN will be my only chance. :lol

rhino4evr

this is getting retarded. I cannot log in. I can reach the Beta page, but it wont let me download. after waiting 20 minutes just to register Im really disappointed.

Got a code and downloading now.

Wow, making a European account actually was the hardest part about this... too bad I don't even know if I needed to do that. I will never understand the UK's address system.

rhino4evr

FUCK YES AN HOUR LATER THE KEY IS MINE

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

PS only 1920 yet. Have to wait until I get home to download..So I need to create a username with a UK address?

1-D_FTW

Yay! Downloading now.

EDIT: Making a PSN account wasn't that bad. Just google mapped McDonalds and had a whole bunch of addresses to choose from.

123rl

Someone must have a spare code? Please...it'll be going to someone who deserves it, won't sell it on eBay, wants to play the game and loves all of you. Plus I'm British and EU beta codes should be going to people in the EU...

kaizoku said:
once this is all over I am totally gonna email mark@eurogamer.net to bitch about this state of affairs.

Yeah, really. Theres got to be a better way of giving away keys than this. Been trying for nearly two hours with no luck. I'm in the uk and already had a eurogamer account before this, yet people from other countries are managing to make an account and get a code.

FUCKING THING SUCKS!!

1-D_FTW

Air Zombie Meat said:
Yeah, really. Theres got to be a better way of giving away keys than this. Been trying for nearly two hours with no luck. I'm in the uk and already had a eurogamer account before this, yet people from other countries are managing to make an account and get a code.

FUCKING THING SUCKS!!

I suggest the carpet bomb approach. Open a ton of tabs and just keep refreshing them until one finally works.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
Air Zombie Meat said:

FUCKING THING SUCKS!!

wow you even had an account already, if you don't get a key, I would totally boycott that site. Not rewarding loyalty sucks.

keep refreshing the page, I've had the page load multiple times but I need to register.

Top Bottom