• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizzo Likes it Nasty

Ownage

At the club, Lizzo allegedly “began inviting cast members to take turns touching the nude performers, catching dildos launched from the performers’ vaginas, and eating bananas protruding from the performers’ vaginas,” the suit says. “Lizzo then turned her attention to Ms. Davis and began pressuring Ms. Davis to touch the breasts of one of the nude women.”

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

Last edited:

Goss Harag

Neo Member
“The stunning nature of how Lizzo and her management team treated their performers seems to go against everything Lizzo stands for publicly, while privately she weight-shames her dancers and demeans them in ways that are not only illegal but absolutely demoralizing,” Zambrano said in a statement.

The body positivity lot eating each other. Who could ever see that coming?

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
So... You're saying she is a whole freak and a half and is equal opportunity with men and women?

I can dance. I just want to be touched! I'm here Lizzo!

Woggleman

I don't like the way people attack her appearance because it has nothing to do with her music which is nothing special in and of itself. Any way it doesn't surprise me since people who preach the loudest about things tend to be the biggest hypocrites.

Ownage

I don't like the way people attack her appearance because it has nothing to do with her music which is nothing special in and of itself. Any way it doesn't surprise me since people who preach the loudest about things tend to be the biggest hypocrites.
That pain that people like this feel fuels their bully behavior.

Last edited:

Woggleman

That pain that people like this feel fuels their bully behavior.
I guess so but I have been through crap in my life and it only makes me want to never treat anybody like that. I always show respect until you give me a reason not to but I guess some are built differently. I have come to the conclusion that many just want to become the new oppressor instead of actually trying to improve society.

LordOfChaos

This is weird af but I'm not at all surprised about the body positivity hypocrisy. I've known more than one person who posts body positivity virtue signaling shit all the time but then also constantly body shame mostly men about their appearance, height, hair. It seems to largely mean "we can't say unhealthily fat women are unhealthy"

This movement will prove a public health disaster decades down the line, mark my word

Mistake

I see it as the natural pushback for all the shameless stunning and brave promotion. If her music was actually really good, it wouldn't even be necessary

CGNoire

People attack her appearence because of her Marketing Branding which she usees to promote Obesity as healthy. Its her fault here. This isnt some generic fat shaming/bullying.

jufonuk

not tag worthy

The legal action includes accusations of sexual, religious and racial harassment, discrimination, assault, false imprisonment and fat shaming.

People have been cancelled for a lot lot less. Doubt it will change a thing in regards to her career.

This guy here fed up of being overweight. Workouts makes positive videos of it. Not shaming anyone.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

I imagine she's just going to eat all the people criticizing this behavior then star in another star wars.

(Funny how many other famous people get canceled but not ol Jabba the hut here)

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Right now these are all allegations with no evidence.

That said, I remember when she was trying to lose weight and she was BLASTED by her followers because they didn't want to feel like she was leaving them behind by losing weight. This was last year, I Believe.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Right now these are all allegations with no evidence.

That said, I remember when she was trying to lose weight and she was BLASTED by her followers because they didn't want to feel like she was leaving them behind by losing weight. This was last year, I Believe.
Adele was blasted for losing weight too. You can't win with these people is the lesson.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Who would have thought that years in the public eye getting praise for everything you do might give you a bit of an ego and might turn you into a bit of a dickhead.

Top Bottom