• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lizzo Likes it Nasty

MayauMiao

Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

She always been nasty, its just the media hype her to be such a positive role model.

Why are you posting disturbing anorexia footage?
Gaf, is this body positivity too? Bro, if this girl falls down a staircase, her bones will scatter.

(removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

John Bilbo

The term “doublethink,” as first seen in George Orwell’s ‘1984,’ is used to describe one’s capacity to hold two contradictory beliefs at one time.

Positive, negative, sickness and health

The body positive people don't give a shit about women like her.
If you read the comments, many of them tell her to get help, but she just ignores it. Also, I don't want to sound mean but in some of her videos she does stuff with her mom. But the mom just seems like she doesn't give a fuck about her well being/health. I am assuming she is staying skinny to keep her social engagements up which is sad. She could be getting in a better spot and make something out of it and still gain followers. People are fucking weird. Maybe she has some sort of a incurable disease? Idk.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
If you read the comments, many of them tell her to get help, but she just ignores it. Also, I don't want to sound mean but in some of her videos she does stuff with her mom. But the mom just seems like she doesn't give a fuck about her well being/health. I am assuming she is staying skinny to keep her social engagements up which is sad. She could be getting in a better spot and make something out of it and still gain followers. People are fucking weird. Maybe she has some sort of a incurable disease? Idk.
I don't know. All I know is they aren't putting women like her on Cosmo and claiming its healthy. To be fair this country doesn't have and anorexia epidemic. It has an obesity one.

Love to see virtue signalers get exposed for the holier-than-thou hypocrites they probably 99% of the time are. This is no different to me than religious zealotry and Satanic Panic bullshit. They'll all start going after each other for not being pure enough and it's lovely.

Like all these other crusaders, she should take that massive finger she points at everyone else and shove it up her sanctimonious booty hole. Also, you're preaching early death, diabetes and depression positivity with this shit. It's insane. There is NOTHING objectively good about being majorly overweight.

FunkMiller

There's never been a more perfect meme with all this fake ass "morbidly obese positivity" movement.

Such a load of shit. And fat fucks like Lizzo have emboldened other fat fucks to think they are in the right. My missus gets a fair amount of shit these days from other women, just because she’s committed the cardinal sin of being tall and thin. Feminism stops at the fucking fridge door with these idiots.

The sooner we stop celebrating weakness and unhealthy, destructive lifestyles, the better off everyone will be.

Last edited:

tkscz

Clearly I like fat women but if you ever wondered if I had a standard when it comes to it, Lizzo would be an example of someone I wouldn't go near (add Rosie O'Donald to that list).

Lunarorbit

Lizzo has a documentary series coming out too which is hilarious. Saw a commercial for it before a show on Prime after I read this article.

I wonder if the dancers who are charging her are in it

RavageX

Not super related to this, but I think if you are comfortable with your body then good for you. Don't push it as being a healthy thing or the result of good habits if you are obese/very overweight.

None of that fat is fab nonsense, because it isnt and thats not something to be teaching youth.

If you are ok with being severely overweight, admit that and be real about the health issues.

Same goes for anything really. Skinny falls in line with that too, being sickly thin is no good because its not healthy.

If any of it is due to an issue, then admit it.

And that doesnt mean attack fat/skinny people. Calling ppl whales and broomsticks isnt cool either.

Last edited:

Fake

People have been cancelled for a lot lot less. Doubt it will change a thing in regards to her career.

This guy here fed up of being overweight. Workouts makes positive videos of it. Not shaming anyone.

To the prison here she go.

Hip Hop

She reflects her fanbase, and they currently feel "empowered."
That's the scary thing.

No one in this world is special until they work hard enough to reach that status.

We got a bunch of kids thinking they are special, when they are not, and that causes chaos in this world. Watch whats gonna happen in 10 years from now when this degenerate known as Lizzo has all these messages for kids when parents can't be parents.

Watch all these inflated egos coming soon as if it wasn't enough, the world is becoming more fake by the second.

Clearly I like fat women but if you ever wondered if I had a standard when it comes to it, Lizzo would be an example of someone I wouldn't go near (add Rosie O'Donald to that list).
Same here. There's a big difference between liking curvy women and basically having no standards. Lizzo is not attractive, she's just a shapeless blob and I don't know anyone who's into that.

I always find it strange that they pick these unattractive women to be the flag bearers of body positivity. I can't quite work out why that is but I suspect there's multiple reasons.

Ownage

That's the scary thing.

No one in this world is special until they work hard enough to reach that status.

We got a bunch of kids thinking they are special, when they are not, and that causes chaos in this world. Watch whats gonna happen in 10 years from now when this degenerate known as Lizzo has all these messages for kids when parents can't be parents.

Watch all these inflated egos coming soon as if it wasn't enough, the world is becoming more fake by the second.
According to the Communist playbook, eventually, the State will tell families that they aren't fit to be parents, and to give their children over to State for raising.

This behavior and promotion definitely salts the earth for future reasonable discourse unless folks step in and declare that this behavior is vindictive and vulgar.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Oh Yeah GIF by Leroy Patterson

Last edited:
Top Bottom