• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lock’s Quest coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in April

Lock’s Quest is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in April, publisher THQ Nordic announced.

Originally developed by 5th Cell and released for DS in 2008, the remastered version is developed by New York City-based Digital Continue, who have revamped the user interface, adapted the controls, remastered the music, and added a new progression system integrated into the story.

http://gematsu.com/2017/02/locks-quest-coming-ps4-xbox-one-pc-april

Twentieth

Now there's a name I haven't read in a long time. Quite a surprising port. Never picked it up, might do it now depending on the price.

I meant to pick this up years ago when I saw the game in a clearance bin at the grocery store I worked at, but by the time my shift was done it had already been sold and I never went out of my way to track down another copy. It's great I'll be able to get another chance at playing this and even better that it will be on the big screen.

Elfteiroh

Still own the original. Was a very interesting game. If they also do a Switch port, I'll buying that instantly. :p But I find this great that a lot more people will have the chance to play this!

mindatlarge

Own the DS version but it's quite far back in my backlog. Posting here reminds me just how many games I still need to play. Like how the new version is looking.

D

Deleted member 465307

Unconfirmed Member
I'll definitely look into buying this after not picking up the DS version. I'm surprised this isn't hitting Switch and mobile as well to give it some portability like the original.

Jackson

How is 5th Cell doing? I know their crowd funded ARPG failed.

Had a big round of lay-offs after a cancelled project and a failed crowdfund, but still going forward with new stuff to be announced at a later date.

Source: Me. :)

Excited to see Digital Continue bringing Lock's Quest to other platforms though!

Top Bottom