• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logres |OT| 2D Mobile Gacha MMO

Quonny

I really like how if you're a healer you get EP per character healed. It makes healing not just an AFK heal bot role but one that you can swap in and out of DPS and healing in the same fight.

Like there's a boss that every two turns does AoE on everyone and then every four turns does massive AoE. It really forces you to juggle if you want to maximize the role.

Kettch

Hm, I picked up two banner weapons early on, but not the one that I'm most interested in. Not really sure if I should reset the banner or not.

I guess adding 7 weapons back into the pool isn't going to lower my odds by much though, and I can get another copy of these good ones.

Kettch

Moonhaze seems insane, with my very inexperienced knowledge. 4 EP per regular attack lets me nuke stuff so much faster.

Okay, so Shoyz is the only person in the Clan who I don't know is a GAF member.
If this is you, speak up before the middle of the day tomorrow or you're getting kicked! I'd rather have GAF peeps in the GAF clan than randos :p

chrono01

Hm, I picked up two banner weapons early on, but not the one that I'm most interested in. Not really sure if I should reset the banner or not.

I guess adding 7 weapons back into the pool isn't going to lower my odds by much though, and I can get another copy of these good ones.
I'm the same with the samurai weapons. Personally, I'm going to draw from the pool until I have all five banner weapons and then reset it. Better to have one of each before going for more to limit break them, IMO.

Shoyz

Okay, so Shoyz is the only person in the Clan who I don't know is a GAF member.
If this is you, speak up before the middle of the day tomorrow or you're getting kicked! I'd rather have GAF peeps in the GAF clan than randos :p

Present! But I'll withdraw from the clan for now, I'm gonna try rerolling for a good weapon. Game is hard!

Quonny

Finally started to match elements with weapons, even if it means less magic attack.

Holy crap I do so much more damage now. Just by swapping around some elements I went from 20k damage to 80k.

Kettch

Just fought an event boss with 234 million HP. It took us like half an hour, but we finished it with about 30 seconds left before the event ended.

Luckily we had at least one person doing significant damage and a full squad healer. Not sure I did much, but at least I went in with a party crit buff.

Ourobolus

Banned
Decided to give this a go. I did a bunch of the material king event quests and I should have a ton of materials, but I don't see them anywhere in my inventory. Any idea where they go after you finish the quest?

EDIT: Weird, nvm they eventually showed up :|

chrono01

I wish there was a way to sort by weapon name, so I know when I have duplicates available for evolving. Granted I guess it's early on for that, but would be helpful for the future once I reset banners and go for multiple copies.

Had like an 8 streak going during tonight's PVP.
Got 3 points for our clan so now we won't be dead last in the server ranking, haha. Rix got one too!

Kettch

I wish there was a way to sort by weapon name, so I know when I have duplicates available for evolving. Granted I guess it's early on for that, but would be helpful for the future once I reset banners and go for multiple copies.

If you go to the evolution tab, it should only show you equipment that you have duplicates of available to evolve.

Kettch

Finally started to match elements with weapons, even if it means less magic attack.

Holy crap I do so much more damage now. Just by swapping around some elements I went from 20k damage to 80k.

Are you talking about your overall elemental attribute here? Like having 5 light weapons would be better than having 2 dark and 3 light weapons? Or something else?

Rixa

Had like an 8 streak going during tonight's PVP.
Got 3 points for our clan so now we won't be dead last in the server ranking, haha. Rix got one too!

Eh. I didn't know those affect guild ranks. Not sure I like the way PVP handles. But anyways happened to be awake when it was on (Sunday morning here). Would done more pvp for the guild lol. First loss was due to me not setting up weapons at all :p

Are you talking about your overall elemental attribute here? Like having 5 light weapons would be better than having 2 dark and 3 light weapons? Or something else?

Noticed when they are same element you can use your 6th weapon (I have party heal there). I havent tested how big that heal is.

Screenshot_20170528-105744.png
Screenshot_20170528-105800.png
Screenshot_20170528-105809.png

Qvoth

unless the game has IP block (some japanese/korean mobages do this) then you can probably just find the apk somwhere and install it
updates will be a hassle though because you wouldn't be able to update through google play

Rixa

unless the game has IP block (some japanese/korean mobages do this) then you can probably just find the apk somwhere and install it
updates will be a hassle though because you wouldn't be able to update through google play

PaD has same. EU has only iOS version so I wanted to play NA Android version, had to do thru apk. APK in Logres works ok :)

Delio

Started playing earlier and its fun so far. Actually got to finish the Warlock quest so ive been leveling it up.

Shoyz

Got it! I'll save the last spot for you when you finish rerolling then. :)
Thanks for replying!

It's filled! Enough demand for a second GAF clan I wonder?

From what I've read supposedly the best weapon type to reroll for is the 'Osiris' weapons; an archetype that only exists in the more difficult Crystal Lotto (not Premium) and has very low drop rates, but comes in SR/SSR/UR forms. Took me a few hours using three instances but I did manage to finally pick one up; the Dark Axe:

Its skill is not only an attack in itself, but it also (at the expense of lowing the max by 2) instantly refills my EP meter to full.

Rixa

whats the best route to take for samurai. Job wise.

Definitely not the way I did:
-> Magician to lvl 40, do enough story to open Samurai quests.

Mages do suck. -> Use fighter and do story scenarios so far that Samurai opens.

Grinding 3rd Samurai event tab mission (Masakane). 26/50 Masakanes done, so far 2 UR's dropped:

Screenshot_20170528-164319.png
Screenshot_20170528-164332.png

Screenshot_20170528-164355.png
Screenshot_20170528-164402.png

Too bad that head is for Wind weapons..

yuuki

Definitely not the way I did:
-> Magician to lvl 40, do enough story to open Samurai quests.

Mages do suck. -> Use fighter and do story scenarios so far that Samurai opens.

Grinding 3rd Samurai event tab mission (Masakane). 26/50 Masakanes done, so far 2 UR's dropped:

Screenshot_20170528-164319.png
Screenshot_20170528-164332.png

Screenshot_20170528-164355.png
Screenshot_20170528-164402.png

Too bad that head is for Wind weapons..
but wouldnt the mage->warlock->samurai route give you good passives for the samurai class?

Raika

How do I unlock more weapon slots? Cleared all the hunter quests but those only gave support gear slots. :c

Wow, only one day a week? Ouch.

I guess I better set a memo. 2AM though... :/
Turns out I'm dead wrong! It's still one day a week on rotation but it repeats throughout the day on THURSDAYS.
5IyB8ab.png

Also here's unlock conditions for the stuffed toys levels since I know I was curious about it.
j74wzGW.png

ReaperXL7

So far this is easily one of the most generous F2P games I've ever played. There are so many opportunities to gain the premium currency that at least early one you don't need to spend a dime. Considering how long ATeam has been rolling with Unison League I hope the devs find some solid success with this because I really like it so far.

I'd be curious to see what kind of events they bring over though, Unison League got stuff like Evangelion, Miku, Fate, as well as others. I'd be a shame if Marvelous can't accomplish brining stuff like the Saint Sayia event over.

Top Bottom