• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Logres |OT| 2D Mobile Gacha MMO

Rixa

I don't get Sixth Sense at all though. Grinding in Rushmere got me lots of medals, but I don't know what they mean. I switched mine to whatever gave me the highest stats, but I don't understand what those pink medal icons on the screen mean or what that little round skill tree thing when you look at the equipment is.

I have Sixth Sense "Heal Plus" 3 pink icons there. That means I can use the skill (Heal plus, heal all in combat) 3 times per combat (just need to wait recharge).

How do you search for clan names.

Hit Menu at the bottom left and click on the clan icon. You should be able to search there, but I can't confirm since I'm already in a clan

I have Sixth Sense "Heal Plus" 3 pink icons there. That means I can use the skill (Heal plus, heal all in combat) 3 times per combat (just need to wait recharge).

Yeah I was able to work that part out, but there's still a lot I'm confused about regarding Sixth Sense. I had a bow that had 3 pink icons, but it suddenly became four and I have no idea how. I guess it's something I'll figure out as I go along. :]

Raika

Oh hey, post your IDs here to join the clan, I just realized the second "Group Invite" option on a player's profile is actually the clan invite button. :x

Already sent some invites to people who've posted their IDs. :v

Ashodin

what is special about this game?

Just seems a copy/paste korean game from the screens

there is zero stamina to the gameplay - meaning you can grind the fuck out of it if you want, or like me, just have a nice stretch of gameplay here and there.

Oh hey, post your IDs here to join the clan, I just realized the second "Group Invite" option on a player's profile is actually the clan invite button. :x

Already sent some invites to people who've posted their IDs. :v

Sent you another invite, I guess we both have to be on at the same time?
Yep! JP players told me it's an actual thing where the invite expires so quickly that both people effectively have to be online at the same time.

Quonny

Are all classes viable? I want to roll a warrior, but everyone seems to be a samurai.

At the moment, Samurai is incredibly overpowered. However, starting tomorrow Warrior will be out and, just judging from what I've seen, all classes are viable except maybe Necromancer (which is still viable, just not a very good solo class).

But yeah, from launch to today it's Samurai, Samurai, Samurai.

Rixa

Byebye

Screenshot_20170531-195902.png
Screenshot_20170531-195937.png

With random party.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
there is zero stamina to the gameplay - meaning you can grind the fuck out of it if you want, or like me, just have a nice stretch of gameplay here and there.

That's why I'm not playing. I'll log in and keep tabs on the game, but no stamina just leads me to playing too much, or feeling like I have to play more to "keep up". But maybe I'll give it a chance....

Quonny

Not sure if I get this right, you need to use weapons with the same element?

You'll see it in the skill description of a weapon, it'll say like Light+Earth, Dark, Fire+Dark, so on. Those are the elements that strengthen that skill. Generally you'll want to focus on two elements.

That's why I'm not playing. I'll log in and keep tabs on the game, but no stamina just leads me to playing too much, or feeling like I have to play more to "keep up". But maybe I'll give it a chance....

It doesn't seem bad so far. At the moment, the 'grindable' event should be done 25 times pretty much get the stuff you want, and that's over three weeks. The elemental events run every couple of hours but those are long term goals and remind me a lot of running raids in Granblue for skilling up your weapons. So they're basically 'energy' limited because they're only up for an hour a couple times a day.

It kinda feels like once you put in a couple days of decent play, it becomes like any other energy game in that there's enough 'gates' to make it so constant play isn't beneficial.

But this all could change, I dunno.

ReaperXL7

I finally got an Osiris weapon and of course it's not the one I'm after....if only Crusder used spears. To my knowledge none of the high tier jobs use spears.

I finally got an Osiris weapon and of course it's not the one I'm after....if only Crusder used spears. To my knowledge none of the high tier jobs use spears.

Maybe it's a sign.

Can someone explain sixth sense for me? I just equip whatever gives me the highest stat bonus and leave it alone. When I has the heal all thing I could never use it cause it was always at 0. Am I missing something?

Quonny

Maybe it's a sign.

Can someone explain sixth sense for me? I just equip whatever gives me the highest stat bonus and leave it alone. When I has the heal all thing I could never use it cause it was always at 0. Am I missing something?

Sixth Sense weapons are gained from Medals. Medals drop from enemies, are earned from events, are rewards from clan quests, and I'm sure some other ways.

The # / # you see are your charges per battle / max charges. You gain charges by hitting a certain number of that medal and your maximum charges are determined by how many weapons are the same element as your primary/first slot weapon.

Some medals require 20 to get their first charge, some require 5, and so on. As you get more duplicate medals, that Sixth Sense weapon gets perks like increasing stats, triggering bonus effects, and so on. You can tell what milestones do what by looking at the wheel on the Sixth Sense screen.

gaiadyne

why can't I equip weapons in the player vs player event?

edit: figured it out... I hate that they just let you go naked until that fight. I've never felt more useless than I was with that weak ass default weapon

Warrior class is out along with another set of grinding missions for a special type of medal. Seems pretty useful for a dark-type user. Gonna do that after finishing that 100 times Samurai Gauntlet grind.

goober

Can someone explain to me how warriors work? Their war blades cause damage to themselves. Is there like a passive or something that heals that back?

gaiadyne

Can someone explain to me how warriors work? Their war blades cause damage to themselves. Is there like a passive or something that heals that back?

Nope :( Those weapons have high damage at the cost of a little life. The trick I've found is to attack with the weapons that don't have this penalty like the hammers and some Long Swords like Slayer Blade for example and just use the powerful skills of the life taking weapons. I would only really pull out those weapons for brief encounters and if you are in a party with a really good healer that can compensate for the life cost.

goober

how do you get abilities that heal you? other than heal or heal all.

edit: sent a request to join the clan ign is cilantro

Kettch

how do you get abilities that heal you? other than heal or heal all.

edit: sent a request to join the clan ign is cilantro

I've been looking through the 6th abilities lately, and under the Rushmere Monster section there's the Rushmere Mandra seal. It's a full heal for 7ep on a 60 second cooldown.

You'll need a light weapon on your first slot in order to use it. Also, I think it drops from the purple mandra in the first zone that everyone farms near, so it's pretty easy to get 100 of them to fully unlock it.

In other news, I was enjoying my samurai, but with the other classes getting released I put together a future tank/healing Crusader that I think I'm enjoying more, so I'm gonna try swapping him into the clan.

For those who rerolled for Osiris, did you guys go ahead with the first one you found or did grind it out until you found a dark or light one? Cause I have the fire hammer but it's incompatible with most of the really great weapons.

Two people have left the clan and people have been sending applications.
If you want in I need you to let me know ahead of time so we can work out a time that we are both online so you can be accepted!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
How freemium is this? I loooooved the SAO game that came out, until I realized that the gacha rates were SUPER gross (and you need to pull good shit to stand any chance in that game).

Quonny

How freemium is this? I loooooved the SAO game that came out, until I realized that the gacha rates were SUPER gross (and you need to pull good shit to stand any chance in that game).

The rates are good (50% on banner for UR, the top rank), but some of the UR weapons are just way better than others. You pull from a pool that you can't get dupes on, so that's kinda nice. Daily quests give you enough for one premium pull a day, plus events like other games.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
The rates are good (50% on banner for UR, the top rank), but some of the UR weapons are just way better than others. You pull from a pool that you can't get dupes on, so that's kinda nice. Daily quests give you enough for one premium pull a day, plus events like other games.

Thanks.

I'm starting to understand it a BIT more...Deciding where to blow my starter crystals. Are the other T3 jobs all decent, or do some suck?

Kettch

Two people have left the clan and people have been sending applications.
If you want in I need you to let me know ahead of time so we can work out a time that we are both online so you can be accepted!

Yeah, I'm trying to hop back in. I'm mostly available from 2pm EST to 4am EST. So anytime in there.

If anyone is still rerolling for anything, I think it's actually not terrible to get a good SR weapon. You can get a bunch of evolve items from some of the events, so eventually you should be able to get it to UR without any dupes. Already fed one to my Osiris Rod and brought it to 85.

Yeah, I'm trying to hop back in. I'm mostly available from 2pm EST to 4am EST. So anytime in there.

If anyone is still rerolling for anything, I think it's actually not terrible to get a good SR weapon. You can get a bunch of evolve items from some of the events, so eventually you should be able to get it to UR without any dupes. Already fed one to my Osiris Rod and brought it to 85.
If you're around now I can hop on any time tonight! If not, planning for some time around 3 tomorrow would work for me. :)

ReaperXL7

For those who rerolled for Osiris, did you guys go ahead with the first one you found or did grind it out until you found a dark or light one? Cause I have the fire hammer but it's incompatible with most of the really great weapons.

I personally finally settled on the first UR Osiris Ax that I was able to roll which was Earth. If I had continued to try and roll for a UR Dark Ax I probably would have lost my mind and gave up ever playing. As I understand it if your rolling for a tank Osiris then your goal should probably be one of the spears since the rapier becomes useless for the T4 classes like Guardian and Valkyrie.

The choice to stop on my first UR pull though hasn't seemed to hinder me, and now I'm just hoarding gems until the breaker lotto box is added (which is in July -_- )

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I didn't bother rerolling. Got 2 UR items that I think a Crusader will be able to use? What are the weapons called? There's not a good symbol to text dictionary that I can find.

Also, could I level the Crusader path and something like a Necro path, or will that be prohibitive?

ReaperXL7

I didn't bother rerolling. Got 2 UR items that I think a Crusader will be able to use? What are the weapons called? There's not a good symbol to text dictionary that I can find.

Also, could I level the Crusader path and something like a Necro path, or will that be prohibitive?

There are a number of different weapon types that are tied to different classes Crusaders use Sword and Shield, Rapiers, Healing Staves and Wings (which won't be available until the Crusader Lotto Box goes live)

Each tier of job has pre-requisite jobs that have to be leveled before hand. Mercenary requires lvl 5 in Ranger as an example. The tier 3 jobs of which only Samurai and warrior are currently available require lvl 40 in two jobs. Leveling will be very easy once you are able to unlock the rushmere continent.

OK thanks.

Doing the daily stuff I got a replica of my first UR! Level 90 unlocked.

How do i join the clan??
What's your name and ID number?
Either let me know that or find and apply to the guild. It's named NeoGAF.
Applications only last for a minute or two so we both have to be online for it to work well!

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
What's your name and ID number?
Either let me know that or find and apply to the guild. It's named NeoGAF.
Applications only last for a minute or two so we both have to be online for it to work well!

I'll be on for most of the night. Just watching TV and dicking around.

Name is Krystal
ID is 141-613-018

Top Bottom