• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking for a new guild

Hey all,

I'm looking for a new guild. Was previously a member of Zephyros on Kil'Jaeden but haven't played in a while. That guild has since gone from hard-core raiding to fairly casual and many key members have disbanded so I need a new outfit.

I'm a 70 Alliance mage with lots of raid and PvP experience and fairly decent gear, although it mostly needs an upgrade after not playing for a few months. If any guilds are interested, please drop me a PM. I have no problems switching servers to find the right guild for me.

(Oh btw I have no interest in moving to a PvE server, PvP for life yo)

EDIT: Apologies for posting this in the wrong forum. My finger slipped, honest!

Gary Whitta said:
Hey all,

I'm looking for a new guild. Was previously a member of Zephyros on Kil'Jaeden but haven't played in a while. That guild has since gone from hard-core raiding to fairly casual and many key members have disbanded so I need a new outfit.

I'm a 70 Alliance mage with lots of raid and PvP experience and fairly decent gear, although it mostly needs an upgrade after not playing for a few months. If any guilds are interested, please drop me a PM. I have no problems switching servers to find the right guild for me.

(Oh btw I have no interest in moving to a PvE server, PvP for life yo)

**** you.

Ferrio

Banned
Stupid Warcraft, can't believe people play that shit...

cthun.jpg

Top Bottom