• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looking to sell my digital camera...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...it's a Sony F505V. Here's a review for it: REVIEW

Anyone know any good forums or places other than eBay where I can get a good deal for this? Mods, delete if necessary. Maybe an OT Buy/Sell/Trade section?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Its not worthless, but you won't get much for it. its a good camera - it may be only 2.6? megapixels, but it gives good honest pictures, and it has a good zoom.

You could try asking on dpreview.com. there is a sony forum on there and there might be someone lookign for one, either for themselves or as a present - many on there will have used a 505v in the past so may have fond memories.

What are you looking at replacing it with?

It's actually 3.1mp. I recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix 5200, so I don't need the Sony anymore. I will give those forums a try, thanks!

VPhys

Talk about an incremental upgrade. What made you want the 5200? Is the image quality even better than the F505 (I doubt it)?

edit: nevermind, I see it's an ultra-compact.

nitewulf

smirkrevenge said:
It's actually 3.1mp. I recently purchased a Nikon Coolpix 5200, so I don't need the Sony anymore. I will give those forums a try, thanks!
hmm. interesting.
my brother is actually looking to sell his coolpix 5700 w/ an extra battery and 512 MB card.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
VPhys said:
Talk about an incremental upgrade. What made you want the 5200? Is the image quality even better than the F505 (I doubt it)?

edit: nevermind, I see it's an ultra-compact.

Yeah, the one thing which is both pro and con the F-series is the lense. I ended up switching from the F717 to the V1, which is basically the same functionality but in a more compact form (slightly less zoom and the lense is a little slower, but I take it around with me much more due to the size)

chinch

Tenacious-V Redux
try ebay.

noone but a fool would pay $$$ for that bluky, slow camera... and fools are rampant at ebay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom