• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Looks like Square Enix might localize Final Fantasy Agito

wrowa

And there is nothing wrong with that. But again. Opinions. People have them. Mine don't need to align with yours. And vice versa. They can be positive or negative. What matters at the end of the day is if you really want to support it, you likely will. Plain and simple. Vote with your wallet. Or don't. The choice is yours.

Well, there is something wrong with that when you go out of your way to insult people who don't share your opinion. Calling people who aren't immediately up in arms about this release "square drones" or "brainwashed supporters" is just that.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Well, there is something wrong with that when you go out of your way to insult people who don't share your opinion. Calling people who aren't immediately up in arms about this release "square drones" or "brainwashed supporters" is just that.

True. Quite true. Perhaps I was simply bitter at that moment. I just want this series to get what it deserves and I feel this isn't the answer.

Top Bottom