• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lord Psyduck's SCEJ TGS Press Conference Thread [Over]

mutsu

PdotMichael said:
AZRdm7mCEAACVv2.jpg

100 titles, yet they need to list "Super Robot Wars series" twice in that slide. Seriously?

I think PS Vita is in trouble.

EDIT: Also "Little Busters Converted Edition".

soultron

Banned
Serious question: since MH4 is very early in development, it could still make its way to Vita, correct? It'd be a nice surprise to see it here too if Nintendo doesn't have exclusivity.

HaRyu

Unconfirmed Member
mutsu said:
100 titles, yet they need to list "Super Robot Wars series" twice in that slide. Seriously?

Unless that means there's two SRW games coming for Vita.

WHICH I HAVE NO PROBLEM ABOUT. BWAHAHAHAHA.

mollipen

This place is a lot smaller than I was expecting. Guess I'm used to E3 press conferences.

Sitting here next to Mr. Chris Kohler, hoping to see some hot Vita goodness!

RPGamer92

Banned
Blablurn said:
Surprise worldwide vita launch + ff7 remake. Keeping my expectations low.
Don't forget:
Shenmue 3
Chrono Break
KH 3
SOTC 2
Demon's Souls 2
Persona 5
Monster Hunter 5, 6, and 7

Well it looks like I can't watch this on my iPad (or iPod touch) like I did with the 3DS conference. Oh well. Will get updates from gaf then :p

I really just wanna see more of Vita.

shidoshi said:
This place is a lot smaller than I was expecting. Guess I'm used to E3 press conferences.

Sitting here next to Mr. Chris Kohler, hoping to see some hot Vita goodness!

You're attending? so lucky...

soultron said:
Serious question: since MH4 is very early in development, it could still make its way to Vita, correct? It'd be a nice surprise to see it here too if Nintendo doesn't have exclusivity.

Nintendo probably has exclusivity. They wouldn't showcase it like that otherwise. I'm sure almost all of the games they showed at their conference were exclusives.

Meanwhile, that does not say Monster Hunter Portable 4th HD is not out of the question.

mr_nothin

Banned
mutsu said:

EDIT: Also "Little Busters Converted Edition".
Ummm saving some for reveals?

Top Bottom