• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LOST 06.11: "Happily Ever After" (Saying "Brotha" Gonna Work It Out Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radogol

The Big Rig said:
No way man. I wouldn't do that to this thread. Pure worry.

I know, it's just phrased in that way - "I know it won't happen, but wouldn't it be funny if Jack's flashback turned out to be a flashforward?".

;)

Radogol said:
I know, it's just phrased in that way - "I know it won't happen, but wouldn't it be funny if Jack's flashback turned out to be a flashforward?".

;)
E8aKK.gif

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Aesius said:
TTiD reaffirmed my faith in Lost. I quit watching after "I Do", and randomly downloaded TTiD on iTunes a few days after it aired. The "Shambala" scene is top 5 out of the entire series for me just for the sheer joy of it.

Exactly. TTiD just had a nice atmosphere to the whole ep. The ending also summarized a few of the cast’s overarching sentiments throughout the entire series: Hugo just enjoying life, Jin and Sun being so in love, Sawyer alone but wanting and hiding it behind a tough guy façade. In fact, now after seeing the X timeline, it’s like they all were longing for their lives there…

Mifune

Mehmber
I love Hurley. But strangely enough, I'm generally not a huge fan of his episodes.

That being said, Dave is definitely in my Top Twenty.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
You know how Locke said that he needed Kate to bring 3 other people over at the beach,on his side?

I don't think Sun is a candidate. And Flocke doesn't know this, actually.
When the Ajira flight landed on the island and Jack and co, went back the 70's. Sun stayed in the present, just like Lapidus. I think the candidate Flocke is missing is Miles and not Sun.

Jack, Hurley, Miles.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Jibril said:
You know how Locke said that he needed Kate to bring 3 other people over at the beach,on his side?

I don't think Sun is a candidate. And Flocke doesn't know this, actually.
When the Ajira flight landed on the island and Jack and co, went back the 70's. Sun stayed in the present, just like Lapidus. I think the candidate Flocke is missing is Miles and not Sun.

Jack, Hurley, Miles.
I thought Straume was crossed out?

Veidt

SpeedingUptoStop said:
I thought Straume was crossed out?

Was it?

Never really paid attention to the name crossing. Too many names. I don't remember Straume being crossed.

SpeedingUptoStop

Jibril said:
Was it?

Never really paid attention to the name crossing. Too many names. I don't remember Straume being crossed.
Crossed-out names
The vast majority of names on both the cave walls and on the compass rose at the lighthouse have been crossed out. It is not entirely clear what it means when a name has been crossed out - only that the individual, for whatever reason, is no longer considered a candidate. In some cases, the crossed-out candidates have died (examples: Locke, Rousseau, Rutherford, Goodspeed, Troup). In others, however, the candidates are still alive (examples: Linus, Straume, Littleton), although it is not clear why their names were removed from consideration.
`

Veidt

Ah I see.

Makes me think. What did Straume do to have his name crossed out? Was it the 2.4 or whatever million he wanted?

Why did he want that exact amount of money?

SpeedingUptoStop

Jibril said:
Ah I see.

Makes me think. What did Straume do to have his name crossed out? Was it the 2.4 or whatever million he wanted?

Why did he want that exact amount of money?
it was ouble what Widmore was going to give him.

why Widmore offered 1.2 million was never really clear, but whatever. It's a more "mysterious" number that way.

Yaweee

I wonder if the lighthouse compass prop really has all 360 names written on it, or if only the parts that were shown on camera were filled in.

StuBurns

Banned
SpeedingUptoStop said:
it was ouble what Widmore was going to give him.

why Widmore offered 1.2 million was never really clear, but whatever. It's a more "mysterious" number that way.
I don't think it was 1.2, I'd say it was 1.6 because he says "it'll cost you double, 3.2 million dollars" which is why he asks Ben for that much.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
rohlfinator said:
He is wearing a red shirt...

:(
So is Desmond...

Drealmcc0y said:
imo thats because he is the only person going to survive the show, and the red shirt would be a nice twist
Just what they want you to think >:)

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Radogol said:
I'm getting paranoid. Seeing veiled spoilers everywhere. Damn you, Internet!

Boy, sure hope the last episode isn't Jack and Locke fighting shirtless on an oil tanker! That'd sure suck!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
wouldn't it be crazy if Desmond were MiB's son, guys?!!

just saying.

layzie1989 said:
How the hell is Desmond going to convince other people he's not crazy?! Is he gonna try to kill everybody to get their visions sparking :lol :lol

x2182p.gif

although there was something menacing about how much desmond enjoyed hitting locke with the car, like he knew what Locke was in the island timeline

PSGames

So how was the girl (forget her name) able to kill herself if Jacob touched her?

And WTF at Desmond running over Locke. :lol

I know this is last weeks thread, but I was rewatching before tonights episode....

Anybody think this is significant? Why would they make a point to show it?

lost.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom