• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lost Odyssey [FREE!] and Blue Dragon [$19] available for digital download!

Theorry

Can I claim the free game if I don't own an xbox? I may buy an Xbox One in the future and would like to claim it just in case and Lost Odyssey looks great.

Yes you can. And why you finally have one it sits in the ready to install section for you to download.

Nairume

Banned
Can I claim the free game if I don't own an xbox? I may buy an Xbox One in the future and would like to claim it just in case and Lost Odyssey looks great.
You can just make a free live account and get the game with that. The only caveat is that you need to have a payment method tied to it, which can just be paypal.

Zambatoh

You can just make a free live account and get the game with that. The only caveat is that you need to have a payment method tied to it, which can just be paypal.

How can I add a Paypal account? I want to get this game but I have no credit card.

Garlador

Sorry for the bump, but I feel it's almost an obligation to remind everyone your window for snatching a free copy of Lost Odyssey is ending very soon.

Even if you don't have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One, you can always claim it now and it'll be there waiting for you if you ever get around to owning it.

Spread the word. Fantastic game and I'm always overjoyed when new players get to experience it.

Sorry for the bump, but I feel it's almost an obligation to remind everyone your window for snatching a free copy of Lost Odyssey is ending very soon.

Even if you don't have an Xbox 360 or Xbox One, you can always claim it now and it'll be there waiting for you if you ever get around to owning it.

Spread the word. Fantastic game and I'm always overjoyed when new players get to experience it.
Echoing this! Only 8.5 hours left to grab it!

Get on it people

orochi91

I grabbed this for free a while back, but is there any way to confirm that it's tied to my MS account?

I didn't receive an invoice or confirmation email, nor do I have a x360/xb1 to check if it's in my download list (waiting on Scorpio).

bumpkin

LAST DAY, people.

Grab it while you can. It's 100% free, ABSOLUTELY worth it, and even if you don't have an Xbox system, you can still claim it (and if you DO, you owe it to yourself to grab it and try it at some point).

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Lost-Odyssey/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa (FREE until December 31st https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/809102036113518594)
Thanks for the reminder! I have the game on 360, but if/when that dies or if I feel like reminiscing, it's good to have a backup plan.

Garlador

Thanks for the reminder! I have the game on 360, but if/when that dies or if I feel like reminiscing, it's good to have a backup plan.

Right, and it also future-proofs it if you get an Xbox One or Scorpio at some point. It'll be available for you then too.

Ryukori

Tried with PayPal and it didn't recognize it as a payment method for some reason. Really don't want to use my credit card.

Kaizer

Banned
LAST DAY, people.

Grab it while you can. It's 100% free, ABSOLUTELY worth it, and even if you don't have an Xbox system, you can still claim it (and if you DO, you owe it to yourself to grab it and try it at some point).

https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Lost-Odyssey/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5307fa (FREE until December 31st https://twitter.com/majornelson/status/809102036113518594)

Thanks for the reminder, don't have an Xbox of any sorts anymore, but when I get one I'll finally be able to play this! ^_^

Alcibiades

Wow thanks for bumping didn't know about this. This wasn't advertised on the XBox store front from what I saw.

So today I got Burnout, the two XBox One games, and this for free. I guess I can kinda start forgiving Microsoft for stealing my XBox points from 2011.

Man, Lost Odyssey needs more save points. I fought a tough boss, and naturally assumed I'd be able to save afterward, but it was another half-hour or more before the game let me save again. I mean, jeez.

Myriadis

Man, Lost Odyssey needs more save points. I fought a tough boss, and naturally assumed I'd be able to save afterward, but it was another half-hour or more before the game let me save again. I mean, jeez.

The one after the worm bosses? Yeah, disliked that too but that game gets so much better after that with everything.

sensui-tomo

Now we all play the waiting game for Vesperia and we have the trinity of RPGs done (and then we go into the lesser known titles ala Star Ocean 4, infinite undiscovery, the last remant )

Clunker

Oh man! I've literally flirted with buying Blue Dragon off and on for roughly five years. Finally going to pull the trigger tonight.

I've been on a hyper Dragon Quest and JRPG nostalgia binge lately. Can anyone speak to which DQ Blue Dragon seems to feel most like? Reading through some of the reviews from like 8 years ago, it sounds DQVII-ish?

Top Bottom