• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT| the wages of idolatry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hachitora

KZRLlrs.png

Rin why? Why 2 hours early Rin?

eQMFSfW.gif
;_; Rin, why do you have to start at like 2 in the morning. I'll be a few hours late, but I'm gonna fight for top 1,000 this time. I don't really like her idolized form though, so maybe I'll just keep both of the cards un-idolized :p

tenton

We get to play After School Navigators in EN finally(when rin event hits)! That song has somehow become one of my favorite muse songs lol

But it's not a µ's song, it's a NicoRinPana song. :p

And remember folks, their time zone thing doesn't show the right time, because most of us are in summer time/daylight savings time/etc. Just use your proper UTC offsets to figure out your time (e.g. Pacific Time is -7 UTC while daylight savings is in effect).

Good luck y'all. Let's see if I don't have to spend as many stones to get that top 200.

Edit: Top of page 199. Gotta post an image, right? NAVIGATOR, TO YOUR TARGET:

Himemiya

And remember folks, their time zone thing doesn't show the right time, because most of us are in summer time/daylight savings time/etc. Just use your proper UTC offsets to figure out your time (e.g. Pacific Time is -7 UTC while daylight savings is in.
This. Couldn't fit the "doesn't include summertime"disclaimer in my screenshot. It's still 2 hours earlier than usual (sucks for some)!

Just put a UTC clock on your comp/phone. :p

Vylash

But it's not a µ's song, it's a NicoRinPana song. :p

And remember folks, their time zone thing doesn't show the right time, because most of us are in summer time/daylight savings time/etc. Just use your proper UTC offsets to figure out your time (e.g. Pacific Time is -7 UTC while daylight savings is in effect).

Good luck y'all. Let's see if I don't have to spend as many stones to get that top 200.

Edit: Top of page 199. Gotta post an image, right? NAVIGATOR, TO YOUR TARGET:

good god

Kumubou

OT2? For a mobile game -- about a bunch of waifus? On GAF? Welcome to 2104, folks. Enjoy your stay (or don't).

I know PAD got there as well, but still.

Qurex

Neo Member
Reposting the Event stuff for the new page.

The next event in the English version is "We are NAVIGATORS!".

This is a token collecting event, you will be collecting "Moon" tokens.
Moon_event.png

The event will start on September 19th at 9AM UTC and the event will end on September 30th at 8AM UTC.

The reward for this event is for Hoshizora Rin (Moon Viewing Ver.) [Super Rare #157]. Here is the idolised version of the Event reward.

The Normal card for this event is Emma [Normal #156]. [URL="http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/images/d/d0/Emma_t.jpg"]Here is the idolised version of the Event Normal.

[/URL]Also worth noting is that one of the prizes for this is a event is a "new" Pure, Rare Card. The card is one of the Teacher cards, Yamauchui Nanako.

The event song will be "after school NAVIGATORS".

Here is the note distribution for the song:
UiGmCbw.png

The x4 Event and Expert Event Songs will run from September 27th, 12AM UTC until to the end of the event. Also available during that period will be extra bonus G from select songs. 150% for Normal and 200% for Hard

Countdown for the start of the next English event.
t1411117200z0.png

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I prefer for events to start at 2 in the morning since I'm wide awake still at that time :p

putting minimum effort into this one though

chrono01

I've already calculated my LP so I have just enough to play three songs and then Rank Up so I can play another three songs [and use the remainder of my LP on a Normal song] before I go to bed.

Oh yes, Rin [both] will be mine.

fek

Last pick up post for this thread!
Rippi photobook and Emitsun centric Seiyu Paradise, needed more pics of Emi-sensei tho
Nice. Have been thinking about getting this magazine too since Emi is awesome, got her 2015 calendar preordered. How did you like it?

tenton

I've already calculated my LP so I have just enough to play three songs and then Rank Up so I can play another three songs [and use the remainder of my LP on a Normal song] before I go to bed.

Oh yes, Rin [both] will be mine.

I try to do this every event. Doesn't everyone?

m0t0k1

Guys i found our rides into OT2 :p

I was thinking about creating new banners for OT2 but i am kinda inspiration less. Anyone got any good ideas? I am not that good with photoshop so we shall see. Maybe have some more idols then despair umi but the face is soo funny :D. We are also still undecided for a OT2 name if it is still stays undecided ill just go with my original plan and use the envelop despair thingy.

Mokoi

Banned
Stop single drawing! Save for 10+1 to get that extra based ticket

Nahh, single draws for lyfe!

Reposting the Event stuff for the new page.

Good stuff
Last pick up post for this thread!
K6LD0d6.png

Those little pictures are the best.

I was thinking about creating new banners for OT2 but i am kinda inspiration less. Anyone got any good ideas? I am not that good with photoshop so we shall see. Maybe have some more idols then despair umi but the face is soo funny :D. We are also still undecided for a OT2 name if it is still stays undecided ill just go with my original plan and use the envelop despair thingy.

Umm I just know this has to be in their somewhere. I have no ideas other than this, but for the OT name should be |OT2| Your favorite idol is shit or you could use shiiiiiitttttttt instead.

Himemiya

If they don't they should!

Need those tokens.

Yeah but the alternative to waiting days(maybe) so you can maximize your LP when the event comes around, is practicing more EX songs. Which I'd much rather do!

It's actually a good thing to do what you're doing if you're trying to rush at the beginning. I did it last two events but it's not like there was anything NEW to play before Nozomi's event lol.

Posting again: Never check the event rankings before playing a song unless you want mega lag and errors!

No one want errors when they're mofu-mofu-ing with Rin-nya
GiNsK6f.jpg

Credit to @sentiment_color (anco)

Himemiya

Love Live! School Idol Festival |NICO-T2| Your μ's Senpai Won't Notice You

But (most of us) are older than Nico...

Here's my idea based on how much money people in this thread spend, only to often be met with despair. It's probably not very good:

(Love Live!) School Idol Festival |OT2| the wastes of idolatry

Qurex

Neo Member
Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| Harasho, A Pink Envelope for Senpai! Fighto Dayo!

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| Susume→Tomorrow, A-RISE of a μ's Idolatry Age

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| Spiritual Powah of the Cards

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| Rainbow Macarons and Chokoreeto Little Birds are Oishii

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| It's a Soldier Game

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT-2| START:DASH!! It's a Wonderful Rush, You'll Hear Our Youth!
(Start Dash, Wonderful Rush, Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru)

cpooi

I'll just post this again for the new event, in case people didn't see it:

If you have performance issues on Android, try setting "force GPU rendering" to on in developers options.

Also, a question for all you people who import Japanese stuff: how good are your Japanese? I would like to import more stuff, but my terrible Kanji skill as well as overall low level of comprehension and my lack of money as a student is holding me back.

Edit: anyone wants Smash demo codes for 3DS (NA)? I still have 2 codes.

Edit2: I'll just give them out at the smash demo sharing thread.

Mokoi

Banned
Also, a question for all you people who import Japanese stuff: how good are your Japanese? I would like to import more stuff, but my terrible Kanji skill as well as overall low level of comprehension and my lack of money as a student is holding me back.

I can't read the language at all, and the main things I import are CDs. Although if there was a book or something that is heavy on the text I would still get it if I really wanted it. Really does not matter if I'm not able to understand it. I have a collectors mentality with things, and maybe sometime in the future I'll learn this moon speak.

JoeFu

Banned
I can't read the language at all, and the main things I import are CDs. Although if there was a book or something that is heavy on the text I would still get it if I really wanted it. Really does not matter if I'm not able to understand it. I have a collectors mentality with things, and maybe sometime in the future I'll learn this moon speak.
Lol weeb

JoeFu

Banned
Lol I have never owned any Naruto headbands or will I ever own anything naruto. Was trying to play off Mokois character assassination post!

elhaym

Ahahahaha Japanese comprehension. I can read VERY little, I can understand a lot more (relatively) verbally. I know enough to look up kanji in one of 2 dictionaries I have, or this REALLY useful website. If I'm committed, I can definitely make my way through things, it just takes time.

I uh. I'm not gonna take a picture of my import manga shelf that I've read about 1% of, but only because it's buried behind a ton of other stuff at the moment.

I've imported a shitton of CDs, but I haven't really updated my collection DB for those in a long time (I'm probably double or triple that number now).

Mokoi

Banned
Haha, ahh that's is amazing Yui. Spit out my damm drink, and Joe has to use the avatar since they're just too good.

Edit: Nice avatar too Qurex.

cpooi

Ahahahaha Japanese comprehension. I can read VERY little, I can understand a lot more (relatively) verbally. I know enough to look up kanji in one of 2 dictionaries I have, or this REALLY useful website. If I'm committed, I can definitely make my way through things, it just takes time.

I uh. I'm not gonna take a picture of my import manga shelf that I've read about 1% of, but only because it's buried behind a ton of other stuff at the moment.

I've imported a shitton of CDs, but I haven't really updated my collection DB for those in a long time (I'm probably double or triple that number now).

Somewhat similar to me then.

My manga collection (in Japanese) basically consists of only the full series of AQUA and ARIA though, which I am reading though very slowly. Reading is hard work.

I don't think I will ever be able to read light novels easily.

elhaym

My manga collection (in Japanese) basically consists of only the full series of AQUA and ARIA though, which I am reading though very slowly. Reading is hard work.

Heh, ARIA is where I started with Japanese volumes, because it was coming out slow as dirt here in the US and I thought that a fairly low-key series would be easier to read.

I underestimated kanji. A lot. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom