• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Articalys

Sorry, friend, not a big enough Panafan to try tiering another event just after the Umi one, especially when I'm already overpowered in Cool.

By the way, Klab is still pulling shenanigans:
TVMeJep.jpg
Time until KLAB WHY said:

edit:
As expected, it's for the 20 million players stuff.

JoeFu

Banned
Hey my luck is just as bad. I may have gotten a UR last time around but I didn't get a single Maki and that's the biggest travesty this world has ever seen.

That's super luck. Maki is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CoinArt

This one gets its own post because I like all the pics in this album but didn't want half of the images to be from just it. Y'all should click through and look at all of them, though. A couple towards the end are very slightly risqué, so I guess don't look at yuri fan art at work?

Azuran

Banned
That's super luck. Maki is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's not her fault she's sophisticated and highly educated so it's not surprising not everyone can appreciate a girl like that. you're in luck that I'll ignore that blasphemous infraction tonight.

NicoMaki gives me life

How I wish people would spend the same amount of energy and effort on UmiMaki :/

Articalys

If you're going to imagespam, could you at least please put them in quotes or something so they don't make the page explode in length and force a ton of scrolling?

Articalys

I've been under the distinct impression for a short while now that you particularly actively dislike me, though it could just be my imagination.

CoinArt

I'm sorry that I've given that impression, friend. It is not the case. If I've responded negatively to one of your posts, it is due to the content of that post, not due to you. Here I responded with a simple "no" because it is funny to me.

JoeFu

Banned
Maki makes me feel like vomitting. Such a boring character. On my rewatch of the LL anime she has overtaken Nozomi as worst girl.

Oh yay, just added all the above to my Maki x Nico folder.

Now I have internet inside my house (because I have a terrible internet mobile connection in my current house) I can get back to playing LLSIF! Is the English version still a bit messed up?

inthemyst

Neo Member
I recently got back from Japan, and saw a few of the jumbo sized plushies in the UFO machines. I took a stab at them, and 10,000Y later, I ended up with a Maki and Kotori. The first time I tried, I got Maki stuck between the rails.

A few of the shops around Akihabara were selling them for about 3800Y, but you don't get the satisfaction of winning them :)

Yaari

Those movie shikishi are really cool and I'd buy them all, but why is Maki more expensive?
Are they reselling them from people who gotten them from the theater or something?

Those movie shikishi are really cool and I'd buy them all, but why is Maki more expensive?
Are they reselling them from people who gotten them from the theater or something?

Yes. They sell pre-owned goods, so prices are based on availability and demand.

Top Bottom