• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

chrono01

Okay, am I the only one still getting un-sync'd notes with songs [iOS]? This is ridiculous. It doesn't happen every time, maybe once ever four songs?

It wasn't like this a few months ago for me, but after a certain patch the problem appeared and still hasn't been fixed? This is like the third or so event since the issue first started, I really wish they'd get on it and fix it. Since I use the rhythm to determine when to let go of the hold notes, when they're not sync'd it's virtually impossible for me to keep the combo string going. :/

elhaym

Started watching 5th live. Love Wing Bell and Dancing Stars on Me are still <3. If I can't have a full PV for Dancing Stars on Me, I'll just encode and cut that out to watch over and over again.

dang rereading old thread, it was so different back in the day. much more lively sad days here

Maybe Sunshine will revive it? (or kill it outright?).

Labrys

new specialty box is tempting, considering 2 of my favorite URs (august nozomi and nico) and the cheerleader Rin which I already have.

It might be better just waiting for a 3rd years box for the former though. I'm not sure.

EDIT:

Okay so I pulled, got a disappointing single SR, but I used my coupons and:

CQXzxrhUYAAhOk7.jpg

I have no idea why I am cool cursed

GoXDS

Is there any way to get my account back if i uninstalled app from my android phone months ago ?

try redownloading it and see if the acc is "saved". if not, you either have to have saved a transfer code or email KLab with a looooot of info and effort. like, name, ID, last login, transaction history (purchased Love Gems), 1st date started, cards, rank, etc, etc. gl with that

Articalys

NicoMaki seems like something that was just a bit more prominent than other combinations in the early material, but once they noticed the majority of fans seemed to like it, they really started to run with it a lot more.

NicoMaki seems like something that was just a bit more prominent than other combinations in the early material, but once they noticed the majority of fans seemed to like it, they really started to run with it a lot more.

NicoMaki seems like one of those things that started purely based on designs, but when they got personalities, fell to complete ruin and became garbage.

However, seeing that Nico has a fanbase, people enjoy shit, so thus is thus.

Articalys

Apparently, estimates for how much money that rank 1000 player spent to get that far range from 7,500,000 to 8,000,000 yen, or at current exchange rates, roughly somewhere between $62,000 and $67,000.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Apparently, estimates for how much money that rank 1000 player spent to get that far range from 7,500,000 to 8,000,000 yen, or at current exchange rates, roughly somewhere between $62,000 and $67,000.

Congrats to that chap and his $67,000 pixels that can be got from the web for free.

m0t0k1

I wish i was good at creating cute idols and making mobile games......

Articalys

I mean, it might be a shared account, or they might have people who donate them money every now and then, but it's still an impressive sum.

Articalys

Getting a UR from a non-voucher scouting but complaining it's not the one you wanted should be immediate grounds for having that UR taken away from you.

PK Gaming

NicoMaki seems like one of those things that started purely based on designs, but when they got personalities, fell to complete ruin and became garbage.

Nah, NicoMaki is way old. It started back when they showed that second PV and it was prominent in the manga by Kimino.

And I totally disagree. Love em or hate them it's hard to deny that Nico and Maki have a natural chemistry with each other.

(UmiMaki though? Where does that even come from............)

Jintor

incorrect. double tsundere is the true path.

Articalys

The note sync problem started getting really bad for me this event (Nexus 7 2013, 4.4.4). I'd had it happen really rarely between the doom update and last Tuesday, but ever since then it's started cropping up about once every twenty songs instead of once in every hundred or so. What the fuck did they do with the code to screw things up that badly?

Nah, NicoMaki is way old. It started back when they showed that second PV and it was prominent in the manga by Kimino.

And I totally disagree. Love em or hate them it's hard to deny that Nico and Maki have a natural chemistry with each other.

(UmiMaki though? Where does that even come from............)
I know where it came from. It's just become increasingly more irritating as time went on.
incorrect. double tsundere is the true path.
Bruh, i love tsunderes, but that stuff is irritating when theremis more than one.

PK Gaming

Umi is the lyrics writer and Maki is the composer for &#956;'s.

The Love Live expanded universe.

That's... about as crack as you can get, haha. Love Live is fun because there are so many possible pairing combinations. Like you got the staples (NicoMaki, NozoEli, and RinPana) and then you have stuff like Honoka with pretty much anyone (shoutouts to Tsubasa) or Nico/Nozomi... But Umi/Maki? Those 2 girls have barely, barely interacted with each other, and that's accounting for everything (drama CDs, light novels, anime, manga, etc). I think the closest thing that comes to mind is when Maki praises Umi for having her shit together during that "study session from hell" chapter in her light novel.

sakuori

What the fuck did they do with the code to screw things up that badly?

They left Janitor-kun to do it during the 9 hour maintenance.

Speaking of pairing stuff, I used to be a big NicoMaki shipper, the thing that turned me off was my fellow shippers. I got tired of constantly seeing them bash other pairings. Granted not all of the NicoMaki shippers are like this but GODDAMN.

I have jumped ship to HonoMaki since then.
I can still see UmiMaki, my yuri goggles are tight.

JoeFu

Banned
Shipping is the worst. And people who argue them are uh i dunno. It's cool they're that passionate about stuff though.

What made me hate shipping was Avatar "discussion"

PK Gaming

Shipping is the worst. And people who argue them are uh i dunno. It's cool they're that passionate about stuff though.

What made me hate shipping was Avatar "discussion"

It's definitely not something to get too worked about, haha.

I don't really get involved with the serious shipping community myself. The people who were super adamant about that sort of thing from tumblr/4chan were mad loco.

Zetsubou yolo draw part 2:third year edition.
So I figured I would try a draw from the 3rd year box in my contiuned quest for spritual power seeing as I would have a 2/3rds chance of landing a card of one of my favorite charicters(nozomi and eli of cource), and even if I got nico I wouldnt be too salty the results:
Nico_smile_sr1.png

Articalys

That's the second-weakest non-promo Smile SR in the game, isn't it

I still have worse luck because I got the 7th weakest Smile SR (Honoka #55) as my voucher draw from rank 100. Six months of leveling for garbage, and on a draw where I had a one-in-five chance of a UR.

So really, only losing 10 LS for that is kind of a bargain.

Labrys

i think the only solace in these really bad initial draws is that's a free silver seal once the update comes to the eng server

they really should like start phasing out the really bad initial cards though. or something.

chrono01

The note sync problem started getting really bad for me this event (Nexus 7 2013, 4.4.4). I'd had it happen really rarely between the doom update and last Tuesday, but ever since then it's started cropping up about once every twenty songs instead of once in every hundred or so. What the fuck did they do with the code to screw things up that badly?
1 in every 20? You're lucky, I seem to get in 1 in every 10. It's indeed annoying, even more so during events. :/

I'm honestly surprised to see it still be an issue. This is something they should have fixed immediately.

Jintor

tbh i think most of the actual love live stuff apart from the game is just kind of okay as a whole, but i just really like the romance doujins

Top Bottom