• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

Qurex

Neo Member
A new set of collectable charms from Bushiroad based on the animal versions has been announced.

They're up for preorder on amiami. Should come out at the end of April 2015. Larger pics up at amiami.
LL_%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%81%E3%83%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0_s.jpg

---------------------------------------

On the topic of bots, I play on Hard and rarely get them.

I play at at pretty much anytime throughout the day, so morning/afternoon/evening/night.

Also, everyone should buy Honoka merch.

Recap of current event songs

English, Second Round SCORE MATCH (Nov. 10 - Nov. 14)

Easy/Normal/Hard:

Expert:

Japanese, Score Match Round 14 (Nov. 8 - Nov. 15)

Easy/Normal/Hard:
Expert:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I saw those earlier, but since they are charms they'll all have keyring chains attached to them not making very attractive for display purposes.

Funny thing is, they are more money than the Petites.

Yaari

I question their quality as well. Nendo's look alright but as I want that 1/8, I honestly don't need a double set of figures. The detail on those 1/8's is amazing. Only downside is that it could be quite a while until there's a full set of characters.

Probably getting that Honkers sometime soon. Wish they would show more characters, I kind of wonder what theme they will be in.

elhaym

FML. Just preordered the Eli and Rin nendos.

Whoo I FC'd Music S.T.A.R.T EX! It's a tricky song imo with all those double notes, but I got in the zone.

It's the freaking runs in that song that kill me. Other than that, it's fun!

edit: Tried another 2 score matches. 1 actual other player. ROFLstomped by bots. Still not playing score match.

Qurex

Neo Member
I did think the cost seemed a bit high for a bunch of charms, but didn't realise that they costed more than the Petites.

Qurex

Neo Member
Just had a Rare Smile Honoka drop from Ai wa Taiyou Janai? on Hard. My second ever Rare drop from a song.

Is bot strength tied to song difficulty as well as player strength? I generally tend to beat the bots on Hard.

I can't beat them as much on EX, that might be due to my poorer combo skills though.

GrandHusk

I still just think they're random

Over thinking unnecessary stuff.
Yep they are random.
Either way just finished chapter 7 of s2.
Too much gluttony, too much diet,
Umi sucks
, being the president of the student council is too hard and the face Nozomi makes at the end of the episode almost made me cry. ;_;

Mokoi

Banned
lol get rekt. I would beat you, but I don't play so chances of facing you are zero.

I think I'm going to rewatch the show mañana since I can't remember anything about it.

Edit: ehh just played a match with kid cudi playing at the same time. It was fun except THAT IT'S SO DUMB THAT BOTS CAN SCORE HIGHER THAN YOU!

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I beat Safs last score match. It was hard, but it still counts for something right? :p

Here, have some top of page Eli gundam

BtTG7BdCEAAumjU.jpg:orig

m0t0k1

Don't worry guys The LL movie is going to be 90% Umi character development and 9% the other girls saying HONOKA CHAN! and 1% songs BELIEVE!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The LL movie will be about about a dystopian future where entertainment is banned but, through the power of idols, humanity has hope... wait hang on.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Having a UR is no guarantee of a strong team. My smile team is currently the strongest with just Rs and SRs despite having a cool UR.

Marche90

haven't played for 2 days thanks to VC release on PC

my event cardssss

Ahaha... I came back to the game (old habits die hard, I suppose) before this event and fully planned to get the Kotori card.

Exactly the same situation as you. If I have some free time, I just fire up VC OTL

JoeFu

Banned
I wonder when the game is gonna update for Android 5.0... Nexus 5s are going to start receiving the update soon and I don't want to hold off updating because of this game!

Qurex

Neo Member
Some interesting matchups I had today.

After School NAVIGATORS EX.
I was up against someone who hadn't played in the event yet and 2 bots.
I didn't realise that the bots were also fans of the Normal idols.

Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! EX.
Somehow, I beat the bots again. Although everyone had a terrible combo.

The LL movie will be about about a dystopian future where entertainment is banned but, through the power of idols, humanity has hope... wait hang on.

???

tenton

I'm pretty sure the bots are based on the first person in the game. I've rolled through everyone else's bots in EX, but when it's my own, I can get manhandled by 50k. Unless I play crappy, then they only beat me by 2k.

Elhaym seems to have bad luck on when he plays; he picks the times when all the top players aren't playing. Then again, we both had similar fun in the last event, with no EX songs; most games were bot involved. With the EX songs and a significant amount of people not playing EX, it's ridiculous at times. Though if I play hard, I usually at least have 1 real player with me.

I was trying to play with a friend of mine (ranked around 5th). Sitting NEXT TO HIM, counting down to try to start at the same time led to 1 game where we played each other and 5-6 where we didn't play each other at all (a couple of times were even the same song, and we fought a bunch of bots), so maybe the matching algorithms just FUCKING SUCK. And JP just has so many people playing at any time of the day and night that it doesn't matter.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Wow. For a thread called Love Live, you'd think people would love to live and yet what I'm seeing above is a bunch of death wishes.

Top Bottom