• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

m0t0k1

Is it possible to play the same game on both my iPad and iPhone?

Somebody correct me if i am wrong but not on the same save. There is cloud saving on ios but believe it does not work in sharing saves is what i read. What you can do is switch devices by using the back up code. But the reinstalling all the time might be a bit irritating.

Hugstable

Banned
space rin twitter is amazing

04zo0UR.jpg

Sai-yu

Neo Member
I just rewatched ep 12 of season two and it just made me miss the show so much
1pOC3VM.gif

I really think love live! will have a special place in my trash heart for a long time.

Also, I think I might be making Nico's Op1 costume
150px-Nico_smile_r2_t.png

I really hope it turns out well, and doesn't end up looking all mehhh.

Yaari

Haha, I finished it last night. I'm really hoping that wasn't the last of the anime. It would be sad.

That said I doubt they can follow it up without it feeling like they are milking the franchise, as the story is pretty much told.

Sai-yu

Neo Member
Haha, I finished it last night. I'm really hoping that wasn't the last of the anime. It would be sad.

That said I doubt they can follow it up without it feeling like they are milking the franchise, as the story is pretty much told.

Yeah, I feel like they ended it properly.
I also feel like rewatching both seasons in one go because sleep is for the weak

Himemiya

I really think love live! will have a special place in my trash heart for a long time.

Same. When I first watched LL I was like "eh it might be cute and I have some free time". Didn't know I would end up enjoying every ep, loving the show and the community/works, and playing the game nearly everyday. There is an upcoming movie (yay) but dunno if it's a farewell or something to draw it out for more to be made.

JoeFu

Banned
Same. When I first watched LL I was like "eh it might be cute and I have some free time". Didn't know I would end up enjoying every ep, loving the show and the community/works, and playing the game nearly everyday. There is an upcoming movie (yay) but dunno if it's a farewell or something to draw it out for more to be made.

The love live cash cow will live until it isn't worth it anymore.

Corgi

Banned
This game is actually making me hate love live a bit at times. It's these dumb events. Unlike other f2p games you can't just get stuff done in bed. I have to get out. Freshen up before I can do less terrible in a an ex match. Mgrmgr

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hate that not having SRs cripples the EX versions of the songs for me, since I can only get A ranks with my weaker teams. Gotta slum it on Hard now for a while in the TW version.

JoeFu

Banned
I hate that not having SRs cripples the EX versions of the songs for me, since I can only get A ranks with my weaker teams. Gotta slum it on Hard now for a while in the TW version.

I thought you had SRs for days in TW?

Edit:

Missing best mom, but is cool

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just to quote a comment in the article:
What the hell? Love Livewas just a cheap idolm@ster imitation, but apparently it has this following all of a sudden? The music isn't even that great with the exception of the first opening.
Well it certainly helps they have a f2p app that also has a western release. iM@S on the other hand is still basically Japan exclusive apart from some ripoff apps for iOS (and not even out in Europe)

Though in Japan I wouldn't say it was sudden. Love Live has been around for quite some time after all. The hype was real during the run up to the second series.

Now for the subject matter at hand:

Wearing a plush and a badge could be fun, but once they start having multiples of the same thing it loses any charm. They look a bit like those tramps that carry all their world possession with them wherever they go. Except a bit more colourful.

Or maybe I'm just bitter that when I went out covered in Akari merch not a single person noticed. ;___;

JoeFu

Banned
Akarin~~~

But I'm not gonna lie, I like LL a lot more than im@s

Didn't like any of the songs from when I watched the anime a few months back.

Mokoi

Banned
I couldn't even finish watching im@s, but I could get through Love Live. Thus, clearly proving that idolmaster xenoglossia is the better show.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The iM@S show in terms of music is a bit of an odd beast because it basically assumes you are familiar with the series so it doesn't really play much music (most of it is through the EDs) and there aren't that many performances so you often just get snatches. Love Live on the other hand just took the original music videos and basically put a storyline in between them to tie them together so they basically just remade those same music videos so the music aspect is at the forefront. Also due to the nature of iM@S, there are no fixed performances for songs since you can have different combination of singers meaning what we heard in the show may not be the performance that suits your ears, but you may find the same song sung by another idol to sound better. Basically you're better off checking out YouTube for iM@S songs rather than the anime.

It also helps we've been playing this game to expose us to the LL songs.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah the LL anime really didn't have that many songs, I watched it just to see how the so as would fit in the show and honestly was disappointed by the lack of songs.

Edit: just played with fek and did awful! Fek got first, I got third. Forgot to take a screenie

Corgi

Banned
looks heavy.

they need to poop out another anime soon. This game is making me not dig the property much with the way how events work.

Top Bottom