• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Live! School Idol Festival |OT2| Despair comes in a pink envelope

m0t0k1

they really need to update their client. game stutters randomly and is the only app that stutters when notifications appear, which is quite annoying for a rhythm game where solid framerate is paramount!

Had that too but when i turn of vibrations in the notifications of your messaging apps. The stuttering stopped for me. While still receiving the messages. Experience messaging apps i am talking about are Line and Whatsapp.

Himemiya

I forgot Rin doesn't have a UR this cycle yet. So she could be one of the Christmas UR (pure) but she'd have to be with Kotori (smile) or Nico (cool), not Honoka because they've been paired before. Or it will be Honoka and Kotori, I dunno it's hard to look ahead with these cards and I only did it because I was bored in class. Still betting on smile Eli being next.

Draxal

I forgot Rin doesn't have a UR this cycle yet. So she could be one of the Christmas UR (pure) but she'd have to be with Kotori (smile) or Nico (cool), not Honoka because they've been paired before. Or it will be Honoka and Kotori, I dunno it's hard to look ahead with these cards and I only did it because I was bored in class. Still betting on smile Eli being next.

Wasn't she with Umi two months ago (or is that a different cycle)?

Himemiya

Wasn't she with Umi two months ago (or is that a different cycle)?

That was different yeah. The pattern is (I'll use Umi as the example) everyone had an initial UR that matched their "attribute", Umi being cool. Then she got a smile UR, pure UR, and cool UR again in April. Everyone had a similar pattern, only getting an original attribute UR recently, with Rin being the last. Now Umi's most recent UR is pure so it's going backwards, same with Hanayo, Nozomi and Maki. Other than that I think the only rules are both URs in a theme can't be the same attribute and the pairing can't be one done before...

Hugstable

Banned
I need my Rin! I was gonna do a 10+1 pull on first years, but I thought for some reason it was guaranteed SR, but I guess not. I need me some Rin T_T

tsuntsun_Hime

Neo Member
Hi guys, did a 10 + 1 a few days ago and now that I've recovered from the despair I can post it.

0qQWpVn.png

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
This game needs a "Don't worry, I'm shit" comment.

Though I suppose then coming in first because you have a UR would make the string twice as painful.

samisuperfly

Neo Member
They need to let us say something like "The Bots are here, we're fucked"

Bots beat me on a hard song where I have two URs on my team and I FC'd. How do you do it bots? How do I get good?!

cpooi

They need to let us say something like "The Bots are here, we're fucked"

Bots beat me on a hard song where I have two URs on my team and I FC'd. How do you do it bots? How do I get good?!

I have a theory that Bot strength is tied to the player that hosts them: the bots would be stronger than them. That would explain my (rare) wins against them.

I just started playing this tonight. Bloody hell it's addictive.

Hello there, welcome to best thread.

Hachitora

With my EN account at the mercy of the klab gods and the JP Eli not being very interesting to me, this is the first time I'm not doing either of the events. I'm finally free from this nightmare!
until the next JP event
I just started playing this tonight. Bloody hell it's addictive.

Welcome! Don't listen to everyone else btw, despair doesn't exist. Just do single-pulls all the time, I hear the success rate on those is the bomb.
pls don't do it you'll only find despair.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
He got his iPad repaired, used code to restore account, but doesn't work or something.
Ah. That's rather unfortunate to hear. Though I was worried I had missed news that klabs were nuking accounts for no reason.

Hachitora

Ah. That's rather unfortunate to hear. Though I was worried I had missed news that klabs were nuking accounts for no reason.
Lol nah, klab gods aren't that spiteful. I mentioned that my EN account was having problems the same time I was able to get my JP account back through some wonky cloud saving shenanigans. Was having bad luck with accounts that whole two or three days. Probably klab's way of slowing down my spicy FCs :p
it worked
Have they even gotten back to you about it or what

Kinda. Last time they contacted me was to reply to my question of "How long is this gonna take?" and they said that they couldn't give a specific time frame for how long it would last. That was like last week ;_; I mean, they usually respond the day I email them, so I could probably ask them again, not like it would do anything

Yaari

Guy that got scammed on Reddit through an account trade got his account back, all cards deleted.

Story: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolF.../psa_freyysenn_just_scammed_me_of_my_account/

Before: http://imgur.com/a/8hz0p

After: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....1_10202639307576357_5230237955460671973_o.jpg

Apparently spend 900~ Euros on the game. I wonder if kLab will come through to support him. They were tracing the IP traffic on the account already, so that's more than they claim they would do in case of Passcode issues.

I'm sure they don't want to lose someone that spends so much on their game. It's not like it costs them anything to hand out Loveca as a compensation, if not his cards back.

That said it will be interesting to see it progress.

Hugstable

Banned
Time to play out my LP. If I for some reason end up being dumb and trying to do a First Year pull even without the guaranteed SR, wish me luck for da Rins! Actually do you think the first year draw will stick around a bit and have the guaranteed SR draws after the event like the normal draw does?

Enron

Banned
Guy that got scammed on Reddit through an account trade got his account back, all cards deleted.

Story: http://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolIdolF.../psa_freyysenn_just_scammed_me_of_my_account/

Before: http://imgur.com/a/8hz0p

After: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd....1_10202639307576357_5230237955460671973_o.jpg

Apparently spend 900~ Euros on the game. I wonder if kLab will come through to support him. They were tracing the IP traffic on the account already, so that's more than they claim they would do in case of Passcode issues.

I'm sure they don't want to lose someone that spends so much on their game. It's not like it costs them anything to hand out Loveca as a compensation, if not his cards back.

That said it will be interesting to see it progress.

kLab support is a nightmare. I had to reinstall my game and didnt get a passcode, and when i tried to ask them to restore it they seriously, no shit, sent me a list of like 30 questions about my account they expected me to recall FROM MEMORY to recover it. Everytime I sent them about 5 or 6 items as best as i could, they responded with a polite email that basically said "Im sorry, but that's not quite enough, could you answer these other 5-10 questions for us to be able to finish our investigation". This whole process took about TWO months. At the end I was getting very frustrated and my emails turned a bit nasty as my frustration built.

Corgi

Banned
im kinda glad that people seem to suck in the morning like me too.

70 max combo on the first song EX and still got 2nd with a 4200 smile team.

Yaari

kLab support is a nightmare. I had to reinstall my game and didnt get a passcode, and when i tried to ask them to restore it they seriously, no shit, sent me a list of like 30 questions about my account they expected me to recall FROM MEMORY to recover it. Everytime I sent them about 5 or 6 items as best as i could, they responded with a polite email that basically said "Im sorry, but that's not quite enough, could you answer these other 5-10 questions for us to be able to finish our investigation". This whole process took about TWO months. At the end I was getting very frustrated and my emails turned a bit nasty as my frustration built.

Jeez.. that long? Did you buy Loveca at all, this guy was contacted by some tech firm asking for permission to trace his IP within 4 days after it happened. Big spender there, obviously, they don't want to lose him, but still..

fek

I'm curious about the promo cards too, I don't like printemps costumes that much but for lily white and BiBi the cards could be very nice

kaiyo

Time to play out my LP. If I for some reason end up being dumb and trying to do a First Year pull even without the guaranteed SR, wish me luck for da Rins! Actually do you think the first year draw will stick around a bit and have the guaranteed SR draws after the event like the normal draw does?

I did a single pull the other day, and got a SR Rin =P

Hellers

Ok. This game is digital crack. I wish I'd started sooner now. I probably won't have time to get the N card from the event before it's over.

JoeFu

Banned
Ok. This game is digital crack. I wish I'd started sooner now. I probably won't have time to get the N card from the event before it's over.

Glad to see another join our ranks. Are you playing EN? If you want more crack play the JP version too!

Top Bottom