• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LttP: Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions

Fou-Lu

Game beaten. Loved it, possibly my favorite game with Final Fantasy in the name, despite how much of a joke the difficulty is.

The whole story was so much more than I expected, definitely some of the best story telling in gaming. And the scene after the credits... damn.

Game beaten. Loved it, possibly my favorite game with Final Fantasy in the name, despite how much of a joke the difficulty is.

The whole story was so much more than I expected, definitely some of the best story telling in gaming. And the scene after the credits... damn.

Congrats on beating the best SRPG ever made.

jaxword

Yep. It's a masterpiece of art and design.

It's a damn shame Matsuno has basically retired, I guess making the trio of FFT, Vagrant story and FF12 just sucked away all his life.

I would honestly pay triple for a REAL FFT-2. Doesn't even have to have Ramza or anyone, just make it in the same world.

Top Bottom