• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LTTP: The Swapper

Stealth50

Finally got around to playing this. I don't typically play puzzle games but the atmosphere in this game was so good that I pushed my struggling brain through the later puzzles without ever really feeling like giving up. Will definitively pay attention to whatever these devs make in the future.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood
So after months of wanting to play this gem I finally got it through the psn game of the month, and I'm pretty blown away. The gameplay, audio, graphics, everything. Great start to ps+. Thanks Sony!

I just installed it and am loving it. I must have gotten it via my PS+ backlog before I got my PS4.

This is a gorgeous game. I just looked up and discovered I had been playing it for 2 hours nonstop. Now I'm stuck, but having a blast.

RedAssedApe

Banned
i think i'm at about 30 orbs...but reading reviews seems like i'm not that far into the game. says the game is super short (a few hours) but it seems like i've already played for more than that...

this game makes me feel dumb. lol

LordPhantX

Neo Member
i think i'm at about 30 orbs...but reading reviews seems like i'm not that far into the game. says the game is super short (a few hours) but it seems like i've already played for more than that...

it depends how fast you are getting the orbs.

big_z

I have a feeling you wont like the game the further you progress. I found the early stuff more enjoyable and not overly difficult but in the later game theres 4 or so puzzles that are just dumb. I brute forced one and the others I looked up. Two of them I had the solution figured out but wasn't positioned just right which was super annoying.

The story stuff was fairly interesting with the exception of a massive gaping plot hole which kinda breaks everything. Overall though i personally didn't really care for the game as its not really my type of puzzler.

Orgen

The story stuff was fairly interesting with the exception of a massive gaping plot hole which kinda breaks everything.

I beat the game some time ago but I don't remember any gaping plot hole :| (I do remember the last 3 puzles though) What was it? (spoiler it for the people that haven't beaten the game yet)

big_z

I beat the game some time ago but I don't remember any gaping plot hole :| (I do remember the last 3 puzles though) What was it? (spoiler it for the people that haven't beaten the game yet)

a soul can be transferred to any clone but can only exist in one body at a time. all copies of a body are empty and simply mimic the soul bodies actions.

the player character is a clone.

O C

Banned
Loved this game. Got it on PSN+ and it just clicked straight away. I was left smiling after some of those puzzles thinking "Ha, you clever bastards!"

RedAssedApe

Banned
I have a feeling you wont like the game the further you progress. I found the early stuff more enjoyable and not overly difficult but in the later game theres 4 or so puzzles that are just dumb. I brute forced one and the others I looked up. Two of them I had the solution figured out but wasn't positioned just right which was super annoying.

The story stuff was fairly interesting with the exception of a massive gaping plot hole which kinda breaks everything. Overall though i personally didn't really care for the game as its not really my type of puzzler.

yeah i'm starting to get frustrated. some i get right away but there are others where i'll spend a ton of time on and i'll just quit and go to bed so i don't start throwing controllers around lol

story and visuals have me intrigued though. may end up having to cheat if i can't finish it myself before type-0 and bloodborne hite :\

RedAssedApe

Banned
hmm i've kind of blowing through these gravity puzzles...weird. not as dumb as i thought...that or this game has weird difficulty spikes. up to 70 orbs. how far along am i?

LordPhantX

Neo Member
hmm i've kind of blowing through these gravity puzzles...weird. not as dumb as i thought...that or this game has weird difficulty spikes. up to 70 orbs. how far along am i?

i don't remember how much exactly, maybe if you describe what kind of puzzle you are doing now will help.

my first play took around 4 hours sometimes i get frustrated but i kept trying different ways until i solved it. played it again to see the other end it took less than 2 hrs.

Top Bottom