• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lucas Pope (Papers, Please) announces his next game: "Return of the Obra Dinn"

Zemm

Interesting, will wait for the digital foundry analysis first though incase there's a dropped frame.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
There's almost no one to have nostalgia of that period as nobody had the money to buy a Macintosh at the time hehehe

Not true, there are those of us who had access to Macintoshes in elementary school/junior high! Yes, some places did actually upgrade from Apple IIs!

Corto

Not true, there are those of us who had access to Macintoshes in elementary school/junior high! Yes, some places did actually upgrade from Apple IIs!

In the US there were very aggressive Macintosh educational programs not here in Portugal though ;)

Sendou

Not the biggest fan of Papers, Please but this seems really interesting. Curious to see how this will turn out.

duckroll

Mmmm... visuals already look awesome. Can't wait to see how this turns out. Glad he's doing something different too. Variety is what drives creativity.

blamite

Damn, this looks awesome!

The premise and graphical style are both really interesting on their own, but the combination looks amazing.

I really need to finish Papers, Please.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Screenshot Saturday y'all.

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=40832.msg1026961#msg1026961

Looks amazing.

4SHWNuJ.png

Much more in the link.

TissueBox

Hope we get this dated eventually. Meanwhile I'll be waiting with my party hat and kazoo, so keep on keepin' on Lucas..!!

Top Bottom