• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Karkador

Banned
Hey everyone, I've finally started posting some details on my next game (based on Death Note) on Outer Gafia, and would like some volunteers for feedback and such.

Hey, I'm back! I signed up to play in S5...I think?

You skipped RPJ though yooouu motherfucker

I'm probably not going to be in any games for at least a while. I just don't have the brain time to put into it. Thanks for the heads up though Coppa!

Also I feel like I should explain why I ducked out last game, it was partially due to the not being able to fully commit to it because brain time, but more pressingly some pretty bad family shit came up which would've massively distracted me from it, so yeah. Didn't want that to fuck up the game for other people. Didn't end up following it in the end, how did town end up doing? And how was my replacement? >_>

RetroMG

You skipped RPJ though yooouu motherfucker

I'm probably not going to be in any games for at least a while. I just don't have the brain time to put into it. Thanks for the heads up though Coppa!

Also I feel like I should explain why I ducked out last game, it was partially due to the not being able to fully commit to it because brain time, but more pressingly some pretty bad family shit came up which would've massively distracted me from it, so yeah. Didn't want that to fuck up the game for other people. Didn't end up following it in the end, how did town end up doing? And how was my replacement? >_>

I'm sorry to hear about that, and I hope everything is going better! Werewolf got weird at the end, but town won and your replacement, Trigger, made it to the end of the game!

Top Bottom