• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man buried a Big Mac meal before digging it up a year later and eating it

Bullet Club

Banned
Man buried a Big Mac meal before digging it up a year later and eating it

Stomach-churning footage shows Matt Nadin, from Barnsley, South Yorkshire, burping and gagging as he consumes the mouldy and soggy McDonald's meal to mark his 40th birthday

A man who buried a Big Mac meal in his friend's garden dug it up a year later and ate it on his 40th birthday.

Matt Nadin bought the meal, complete with fries and chocolate milkshake, from his local McDonalds back in November, 2018.

With help from his friend, Andy Thompson, the pair put the meal in a Tupperware box and buried it in Andy's back garden in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, just before Matt's 39th birthday.

The dad-of-three intended to dig it up on his 40th birthday in November last year but only recently found time to retrieve the meal - meaning it had been left deep underground for 14 months.

Undeterred and determined to celebrate his milestone birthday with a stunt he would never forget, Matt took the mouldy meal to the McDonalds restaurant where he had originally bought it and proceeded to eat the lot.

Stomach-churning footage, posted on Matt and Andy's You Tube channel, Beeper Beef, shows Matt - who is proud of his ability to eat out of date food without being sick - burping and gagging as he consumes the soggy Big Mac, followed by a portion of dried out fries with mould in the middle and a lumpy milkshake.

Matt, who is a sales manager for a print company, took around 20 minutes to eat the gruesome meal and dubbed the bizarre stunt the 'McDonalds 365 challenge'.

Zie7jir.jpg

He admitted parts of it were disgusting but added some wasn't actually as bad as he was expecting to be.

The 40-year-old, who also runs a channel called Finders Beepers: History Seekers which covers urban exploring, eating challenges and metal detecting, said: "The chips were horrendous, there was just no moisture in them at all.

naPiiQX.jpg

The burger actually wasn't too bad. It was soggy underneath and the lettuce tasted gone off but the meat was just hard.

"The milkshake had gone kind of fizzy and tasted weirdly like a fruit smoothie.

"I have eaten some pretty weird things in my time and I remember seeing something where someone had preserved a McDonald's meal for years so I decided to take it a step further and eat it.

uCe21KS.jpg

"I've done weird food challenges since college just messing about showing off so I suppose that's where it all started.

"I have never been sick though. For some reason my stomach just seems to handle it."

At the end of the video the serial prankster can be seen handing some of the remaining mouldy fries to a McDonalds worker as he walks out.

Matt added: "I have always been a bit of a joker and I had noticed a couple of staff looking as I was eating so I couldn't resist giving them the left over fries to see how they reacted.

"He didn't do anything though just stared at them. I think he was in shock."

Source: Irish Mirror

Kagey K

Banned
Remember kids. Internet fame is totally worth shortening your life span
If the sites would allow it you’d see many kids playing Russian Roulette, because they think it’s cool.

The internet is full of idiots doing fake stuff, but the kids think it’s real so they do it.

Last edited:

etp_1

Maybe he heard of Surströmming an thought "Maaan that sounds rough better do it with something i like to eat.".

CyRuZ

Banned
And yet people wondering why I despise modern society. How can someone be so retarded when it's about getting internet clout? Human extinction can't happen soon enough.

butwhy.gif

that's just... I don't even know what to say about this. it's just disgusting and stupid.

also, I coulda swear I've read/seen something like this before, somebody ate something that they had around for a LONG long time and ended up in the dead or something.

Kamina

Golden Boy
I’d probably vomit from the looks and smell alone.
It really buffles me how some people can stomach such things.

Top Bottom