• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man Sucks on Woman's Toe in Walmart, Gets Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope the inmate he bunks with likes to have his toes sucked then. Seems like a win-win.

The sucking the toe of an 11-year old is disturbing though.

It is disturbing, but is it worth 5 years of jail? As creepy as it is, half a decade in prison for sucking toes seems excessive to me.

Preachsuh

Banned
I never understood how someone could let another person suck their toes, until my sister got a dog.
It feels good, but not sexually good, nah mean?
Its like a massage for your feet.

I'd let anyone man or woman lick my feet, and i say that if you decline, its never been done to you before.

I never understood how someone could let another person suck their toes, until my sister got a dog.

I'd let anyone man or woman lick my feet, and i say that if you decline, its never been done to you before.
Ehhhhhh uhhhhhh mmmmm :/

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion

What

What's wrong with you

b0c1U.jpg

It is disturbing, but is it worth 5 years of jail? As creepy as it is, half a decade in prison for sucking toes seems excessive to me.
It's one of those things to where, if it happened to any adult female in my life including my wife, I'd laugh about it. It's so ridiculous and relatively harmless that I wouldn't be able to take it too seriously. Of course I'd want the authorities do what they need to do and I would want him caught, but I wouldn't personally rage about it.

A little kid though or grabbed my wife's ass, hell no. That's different.

Cat Party

What is going on? I just saw this story about another child toe sucker in NY:

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/2012/07/19/accused-child-foot-licker-blames-president-obama/

A 49 year old man arrested for inappropriately touching and licking two young girls’ feet is blaming President Obama for being set up.

“I’m being set up by the President Barack Obama and the city and federal government,” the man, Anthony Parri said, after he was charged with sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child, according to the Huffington Post.” My family was killed here. My uncle was killed here. This is a set up… they had women following me in Wegmans.”

The alleged separate incidents took place in the Penfield Library in New York. Court papers document that “Parri removed a shoe and fondled the foot, pressing it against his nose and mouth for the purpose of sexual gratification,” according to rochesterhomepage.net.

WHEC reports that police were alerted by the library staff after “the mother saw a suspicious man having contact with her daughter’s foot. The mother confronted the man and he left the library,” where police later arrested him.

The Library Director, Bernadette Brinkman called the police and told the WHEC news station that, “I’m glad we responded as quickly as we did and something positive was done about it.”

This is not the first time Parri has had run-ins with the law. WHAM-TV reports Parri was put twice in a state prison and also was placed in a psychiatric hospital for attempted self-injury.

“In 1988, he was convicted of robbing and shooting a man inside an ice cream store in Manhattan. Parri told the Parole Board he needed money to feed his cocaine habit,” WHAM-TV said. “(He also) served time in state prison for first degree assault. Parri was paroled in 2004.”

This case is just another of multiple weird foot crimes happening in 2012: one man sucked a woman’s toe inside of a Walmart after claiming to be with America’s Funniest Home Videos and another man touched the feet of high school teenagers.

MrDenny

Once I went to walmart, this big nerdy guy rearranged the toilet paper making a fort around himself.
I was wondering wth he was doing, then saw him peeking through the little opening.
A couple passed by and the girl saw him and screamed.
Couldn't tell if the guy was mentally challenged or just a perverted man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom