• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shengar

I had to google the last 2 to even remember who they are.

Ken in P4U2 has a delicious design though, agreed, but fuck ken anyway.

Surely the boy that have been chosen by FeMC herself is delicious

89bc4dc32818b4c25fed289f4c23fb1e.jpg

Only really care for FeMC though

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Surely the boy that have been chosen by FeMC herself is delicious

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/53561352/Persona/89bc4dc32818b4c25fed289f4c23fb1e.jpg[IMG]

[SPOILER]Only really care for FeMC though[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

Sorry, the only one for FeMC is shinjiro.

upandaway

Wakabayashi 4koma ch25

*sweatman

That was intense

Bleach F

I read this on Friday or Saturday or whenever the chapters came out...and as I post this I literally don't remember what happened. Not even the final page or anything. I don't care to go back either

Naruto F

Man, that last panel. Lol
Hey!!

Zweizer

Banned
Kekkon Yubiwa Monogatari ch5

Exchanging bodily fluids is so lewd.

That huge-ass bear reminds me of Desoulers for some reason.
Let's see who gets this one.

Genshiken Nidaime ch103

Woah. So bold. Can't tell if Madarame was lucky or unlucky.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Witch Hunt 7

So basically, witches vs. devils? Wonder who the new girl is.

Wakabayashi Toshiya’s 4-koma Collection 25

This was sweatingman.gif epitomized.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Genshiken Nidaime 103:
The Madarame Harem Plan is moving faster than the Rito Harem Plan.

Revo

I am a hero v14

The few ending chapters were so weird. Was he seeing through another one of the 'bigger' zombie people? And why could he control/half control the big guy?

so confused

SHADOW 2

Seesom is fun and definitely the best followed by red hair one. I loved the thing they did when he opened the box and the heart came out.

I hope he seriously wont be the one the villains target.

Kazuki makes love happen at all boys high school 3

Not liking where its going, wish the series hadnt gone in this direction though at least yu isnt wearing dress etc all the time. Why not get popular with guys instead? Kazuki seems all around unpopular anyway.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Fuuka

All is forvigen for that assault with a weapon since you decided the band was okay. I wish Tama would go away already.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Logick 35

lol that last page. I can see this continuing for a while yet, but I guess the author's starting to tie up loose ends and detail what everyone's intending to do after college.

Love and Lies 4

I dunno if I'm up for more stupid love triangle manga, which this seems to be turning out to be. ugh.

Assassination Classroom 101

Karma-kun panel was good, though I think this is yet another time in which we see everyone else show a shocked expression but then he's no where to be found. Did Itona even enter?

Kind of would be interested if the writer will kill a student or two off.

Jinrou Game 1

V5EGQWF.jpg

Oh hey, it's Mafia the manga. Everything about this opening chapter suggests that it'll be utterly average, from the weak scene setting through to the lifeless characters
lol
and cliche developments, but I'll follow it anyway because you can never have enough murder games.

Zweizer

Banned
Monster Musume ch26.5

I dunno guys. Have y'all ever encountered a sofa so good it turns you into mush? Now a bed on the other hand...

Don't worry, Cerea.

Considering Darling is a leg man, I'm sure he's into asses too.

Mero's murderface is delightful.

The birdbrain never stood a chance.

And I'm sorry to say to my fellow smut brethern.

But the day we get our Monster Girl Milfs will have to wait another month.

Chariot

Assassination Classroom 101

Karma-kun panel was good, though I think this is yet another time in which we see everyone else show a shocked expression but then he's no where to be found. Did Itona even enter?

Kind of would be interested if the writer will kill a student or two off.
I don't think he would. Assassination Classroom is more comedy, even in more serious chapters. It's about the growth of every single pupil and the class as a whole. Killing someone off would be weird.

Zweizer

Banned
Taiyou no Ie ch39

A surprisingly sweet chapter with everyone seeming to warm up and gradually move past their issues. I hope things will keep improving that way.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Union 1

Can you guys get back to finishing Shokugeki no Soma on time instead of just scanning and translating any random thing you see featuring girls with gigantic tits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom