• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OT13| Don't bite the dog that feeds the hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
+a no Tachiichi 1

img_75805908j7s58.jpg

Shoujo fantasy series about two girls who get summoned to save a swords 'n' sorcery world. The MC is 'plain' while her friend is pretty as hell (seriously), so naturally everyone assumes that the latter is ye legendary holy maiden. And naturally, it's actually the MC who has ye legendary superpowers. Been a while since I've come away from a new shoujo series wanting to read more, which is largely down to the premise and humour. Backlogged pending further releases.

Taiyou no Ie ch40-42

You had me worried for a bit, but these past few chapters have all been heartrendingly sweet. Everyone actually rebuilt their relationships!

oh don't worry

soon you will find the suffering you seek. just when it's about to hit maximum greatness

keep going pls.

Usobuko

Banned
Jinrou Game 1

V5EGQWF.jpg

Oh hey, it's Mafia the manga. Everything about this opening chapter suggests that it'll be utterly average, from the weak scene setting through to the lifeless characters
lol
and cliche developments, but I'll follow it anyway because you can never have enough murder games.

I read this a while back and thought it was nonsensical. Game designed were not as interesting and also has a tendency of catering to shock factor.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Kono Bijutsubu Niwa Mondai ga Aru! 19

Dang, whipping out the bride line. She even wore goth loli stuff for him. lol at the challenger getting ignored.

Kono Bijutsubu Niwa Mondai ga Aru! 19.1

Too bad rainbow tongues probably aren't possible. :(

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
how come there's no new fuuka, koe no katachi, yamada this week?

No, they're just updating at 5 rather than 4:30 for some reason. They are all up now on Crunchyroll.

With that said;

Koe no Katachi

More suffering. Great.

Usobuko

Banned
My Wife is Wagatsuma-san

Darn, only 3 chapters left. Somehow, I still glad to see Aoshima being incredibly decisive throughout the manga despite having alternate routes.

Taiyou no Ie Vol. 1-7

Just binge through the first seven volumes. I really like how the eyes are drawn for Mao and Sugimoto. Its different and personally I find it adorable. It doesnt feel like a typical shoujo manga even tho it has its moments. Kinda wish I could binge read to the end but I am catching up to the latest chapters already.

What the hell? Wagatsuma-san is My Wife is ending in 3 chapters?!? I guess it makes sense. These last few dozen haven't been very good.

What I'm pissed about is the author's lack of use of Sylvia. This manga was great until Wagatsuma dumped him. Then almost every chapter after was not that good. Seemed like he was just trying to make it as long as possible.

Koe no Katachi 51

well that was depressing

Yamada 124

I have no idea what is going on anymore

Yeah, not enjoying this new Yamada arc much.

Koe no Katachi was really good though. Those last few pages.

Whoa, just saw crunchyroll added the Kawai Complex Guide to Hostels and Manors to their catalog. Nice!

Yeah, not enjoying this new Yamada arc much.

Koe no Katachi was really good though. Those last few pages.

Whoa, just saw crunchyroll added the Kawai Complex Guide to Hostels and Manors to their catalog. Nice!

see there were some witches we were looking for-oh wait there are so many witches we don't care anymore-wait actually we do care about witches now because the author decided to make them dudes this time. ignore the other plot threads that had been introduced a few chapters ago

I'm gonna be so fucking pissed off if this manga doesn't end with Nishimiya and Ishida having many babies.

Ishida is already dead.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
One of them will probably commit suicide.

Bad end.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
But seriously, he better not be dead. Nishimiya can't make those babies by herself, damn it.

:(

Kuroko no Basket end

Idiotic ending. It's a good thing I didn't follow this manga much at all in the first place.

Charade

Keyman 18

Damn, that last page... Wasn't expecting that...

I can see this making Alex go down a darker path (if it happens).

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
see there were some witches we were looking for-oh wait there are so many witches we don't care anymore-wait actually we do care about witches now because the author decided to make them dudes this time. ignore the other plot threads that had been introduced a few chapters ago

Ishida is already dead.

First of all, you shut it about Ishida. There's babies or we riot.

Second, Yamada is only good now when Odagiri is on panel because nothing happens otherwise.

Angry Grimace

UQ Holder

Someone called it on Santa, I don't remember who.

Quixzlizx

Fuuka 29

You done fucked up, Fuuka. You had Tama-chan on the ropes, and you blew it.

Yuu should thank the bottle thrower after the show, since he apparently just acquired the legendary Bass of Competency +5.

Everyday Monster Girls 26.5

Funny, but a distinct lack of MMILFs.

Angry Grimace

FSN- Heaven's Feel

I assume that, er, dream scene with Rin was Rider raping Shiro in his sleep, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom