• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

Syder

Man, where's all the buzz for GWF1? It's just over 24 hours away and I'm not hearing any predictions for winners or match of the night stuff. /shamelesspromotion
Everyone here knows what the real main event tomorrow night is!

N3mNyyp.gif

When I take Corny the Cornflake Cake apart on the Pre-Show, I want, no... I demand my shot at the GWF European title, Foley Seph!

Zach

The New Zach Times has intercepted what is believed to be a list of upcoming GWF events straight from the desk of GWF President Sephzilla Monsoon:

March 1 - GWF I: GWF's Not Dead
mid-late March - GWF II: WrassleGAF Super Cup Tournament
April - GWF III: Sports-Entertainia
May - GWF IV: ZACHLASH [tentative title]
June - GWF V: The Mega-Posters... EXPLODE!
July - GWF VI: Blast at the Beach
August - GWF VII: SummerSpear
September - GWF VIII: Elimination Chamber of Horrors
October - GWF IX: Halloween Heck
November - GWF X: Ten Events in the Making
December - GAFFCADE 2017

More on this as it develops.

Meltzer saying Finn is back any day now.

I swear to God if they have him run in on Fastlane to help Sami to set up another Joe feud...

Also Erick Rowan has been cleared!

Sephzilla

Everyone here knows what the real main event tomorrow night is!

N3mNyyp.gif

When I take Corny the Cornflake Cake apart on the Pre-Show, I want, no... I demand my shot at the GWF European title, Foley Seph!

I love the gif

The New Zach Times has intercepted what is believed to be a list of upcoming GWF events straight from the desk of GWF President Sephzilla Monsoon:

More on this as it develops.

I like these names

Seph, am I going over
Not giving out the book in public
Where is GWF Shooooooooot?!
WIN A TITLE AND MAYBE I'LL NAME A SHOW FOR YOU

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
When is Rusev getting his babyface turn because dude needs it and people would cheer for him if they did it

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Boy, this GWF crap has made this thread completely unreadable because now everyone wants to be Sunflower and pretend to be a wrestler every single post.

Boy, this GWF crap has made this thread completely unreadable because now everyone wants to be Sunflower and pretend to be a wrestler every single post.
Nothing happening until SD in 30 minutes. I was gonna buy a digital ps4 game but our Internet has been down for an hour and a half with no solution in sight. :(

Were you guys not upset about RAW last night? It was really bad no?

Not even worth wasting the energy...

Speaking of, I enjoy the crowd shots while Goldberg's music is playing just to highlight the chant is part of his music as the crowd silently watches on or at best unenthusiastic plays along.

Top Bottom