• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

jurgen

Shoot : Nakamura won't be able to carry people like Ambrose and Ellsworth like AJ did

Shoot: I think you're making a lot of assumptions if you think Dean "Turd Ferguson" Ambrose of all people is going to be involved in a feud with Nakamura. He's probably going to be thrown on Raw and fighting with Zayn or Joe again.

imBask

Banned
Shoot: I think you're making a lot of assumptions if you think Dean "Turd Ferguson" Ambrose of all people is going to be involved in a feud with Nakamura. He's probably going to be thrown on Raw and fighting with Zayn or Joe again.

nah man RAW is getting to ruin AJ, i'd think Nakamura will end up with the other doofus on Smackdown

Kaladin

Nakamura just wouldn't fit on Smackdown. You want to find more intriguing match-ups for him that don't have to be pulled along by a story to draw people in. He needs to be on Raw.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've had that before, I didn't fall over as I managed to find some where to sit, but I felt dizzy. My mate (friend for yanks) once over did it and collapsed. But I managed to grab him before he fell. You ok now?
I went to the dentist afterwards for a cleaning where they had my head tilted back the entire time so I'm not sure if I'm still whoozy from that or the dehydration.

but I've been having head pressure since Thanksgiving due to my high blood pressure according to my doctor. It's on and off which is hwy I'm doing the gym thing now. To try to help get more into shape and help my heart out more since I've been dieting for a while.

Beefy

I went to the dentist afterwards for a cleaning where they had my head tilted back the entire time so I'm not sure if I'm still whoozy from that or the dehydration.

but I've been having head pressure since Thanksgiving due to my high blood pressure according to my doctor. It's on and off which is hwy I'm doing the gym thing now. To try to help get more into shape and help my heart out more since I've been dieting for a while.

Hope you are feeling better soon man.

Pre his second 16 Karat match, with all I've seen of him being his Day 1 match, not feeling Ilja Dragunov yet. Hate the look and the entrance mannerisms

jmdajr

Getting good sleep? Stress is low?

Kind funny how it works. When you exercise your blood pressure sky rockets but it's all so it can be at a better range when you are not exercising. I forgot where read, but power lifters blood pressure during lifts are astronomical.

Mahonay

Banned
Welp I'm going to RAW tonight.

My one friend here in Brooklyn who's into wrestling suddenly decided he wanted to go tonight because he's getting hyped for Mania, he bought the tickets now for us so I just need to head over after work.

Please be a decent show.

Beefy

My one friend here in Brooklyn who's into wrestling suddenly decided he wanted to go tonight because he's getting hyped for Mania, he bought the tickets now for us so I just need to head over after work.

Please be a decent show.

Roman's music will end the show.

247c64696a2ddfbe7df4ad2d1aebbc56.jpg

I passed out at the gym once.

I was on a resistance machine, when I started sweating - huge drops of sweat suddenly started bouncing from my head - and I felt nauseous. My first thought was I had overdone the water, so I went to the changing rooms and sat in a cubicle. Everything got a lot worse, and my heart was palpitating to the point I thought I was having a heart attack. Feeling like I was about to vomit I locked myself in the toilet... then next thing I know I woke up on the floor.

It transpired that I had triggered a really nasty panic attack, my mother had died weeks before and I'd basically repressed the shit out of my emotions regarding that, so my body took matters into its own hands. It was terrifying, but it hasn't happened to me since.

TLDR - mental health can cause you problems at the gym. Stress is a killer...

Nak on Smackdown? A three month Ellsworth feud should get him over. (Shudder)

Beefy

I passed out at the gym once.

I was on a resistance machine, when I started sweating - huge drops of sweat suddenly started bouncing from my head - and I felt nauseous. My first thought was I had overdone the water, so I went to the changing rooms and sat in a cubicle. Everything got a lot worse, and my heart was palpitating to the point I thought I was having a heart attack. Feeling like I was about to vomit I locked myself in the toilet... then next thing I know I woke up on the floor.

It transpired that I had triggered a really nasty panic attack, my mother had died weeks before and I'd basically repressed the shit out of my emotions regarding that, so my body took matters into its own hands. It was terrifying, but it hasn't happened to me since.

TLDR - mental health can cause you problems at the gym. Stress is a killer...

Nak on Smackdown? A three month Ellsworth feud should get him over. (Shudder)

Weird that docs/people say gym can help mental health issues. I suffer from anxiety/depression etc and it hasn't helped me that much. I guess it depends on why you have mental health issues. It does get me out doing something though as I gym 5 days a week.

jmdajr

Weird that docs/people say gym can help mental health issues. I suffer from anxiety/depression etc and it hasn't helped me that much. I guess it depends on why you have mental health issues.

I suppose it can help if you can somehow get the energy to do it. I remember when I had a bout of severe depression/anxiety I could hardly do shit.

Beefy

I suppose it can help if you can somehow get the energy to do it. I remember when I had a bout of severe depression/anxiety I could hardly do shit.

Yeah, probably helps people with low self esteme etc, but I have never been like that. My issues come from abuse sadly, so it is different. So many people over do it at the gym though, so many are on the roids as well. We have about 10 regs at mine that all look stupidly big.

Weird that docs/people say gym can help mental health issues. I suffer from anxiety/depression etc and it hasn't helped me that much. I guess it depends on why you have mental health issues.

I think in my case I thought some exercise would distract me from my problems at least, and release some endorphins. The whole thing was a bit of a shock, I'd never had a panic attack before so I had no idea what my body was doing, which of course made the situation worse because instead of relaxing I started to assume the worst and panicked even more.

I'm not someone who suffers with depression (although I have lived with someone who does). My situation was a difficult period of my life I needed to come to terms with, not an ongoing issue.

To be honest I've never seen the correlation between going to the gym and sorting out deep-rooted mental health issues. Anxiety/depression strikes me as something that comes and goes as it pleases. If you feel a bit down, sure the gym can help. If you're clinically depressed though? It's a very different state of affairs.

Hope you conquer that shit, Beefy.

Yeah, probably helps people with low self esteme etc, but I have never been like that. My issues come from abuse sadly, so it is different.

People are assholes.

jmdajr

To be honest I've never seen the correlation between going to the gym and sorting out deep-rooted mental health issues. Anxiety/depression strikes me as something that comes and goes as it pleases. If you feel a bit down, sure the gym can help. If you're clinically depressed though? It's a very different state of affairs.

Exercise can definitely help with stress, sleep, health, looks, confidence, energy...lots of shit.

But for deep rooted problems, yup....it's not going to work. It can't make those issues go away. I still wouldn't want to quit if possible.

Beefy

I think in my case I thought some exercise would distract me from my problems at least, and release some endorphins. The whole thing was a bit of a shock, I'd never had a panic attack before so I had no idea what my body was doing, which of course made the situation worse because instead of relaxing I started to assume the worst and panicked even more.

I'm not someone who suffers with depression (although I have lived with someone who does). My situation was a difficult period of my life I needed to come to terms with, not an ongoing issue.

Hope you conquer that shit, Beefy.

People are assholes.

Cheers man, I'm better then I was. Just have a huge problem with authority figures, so work is a big nope atm.

Please be a decent show.

Bet you can't wait to see the most protected move in the business,
Steph's slap.

Can anyone post a screenshot or summary? FB is wanting me to log in to view.

I tried but it just said 'content not found'.

I skim-read it earlier, he's worried about Paige's mental health and suggested she's suicidal, which is probably why it's been removed.

What is he talking about re: celebrities that have left them?

What is he talking about re: celebrities that have left them?
If I'm reading correctly:

He's saying people should support her right now by leaving her (and her family) alone before she does something horrible to herself, instead of waiting until she's dead to show support

Like people making fun of Micheal Jackson for forever and calling him a pedophile, then he dies and the world is mourning for their favorite talent. (Not everyone of course, but you get the idea)

jmdajr

He's saying people should support her right now by leaving her (and her family) alone before she does something horrible to herself, instead of waiting until she's dead to show support

Like people making fun of Micheal Jackson for forever and calling him a pedophile, then he dies and the world is mourning for their favorite talent. (Not everyone of course, but you get the idea)

I don't know if she bounces back from this. It's going to take a lot of time.

Ah, ok. I was misreading it, as in 'celebrities' had abandoned the Knights in light of the leaks, i.e The Rock changed his mind about the movie or something like that.

Damn, posting pics and links to the parent's facebook? FUCKING Monsters!

That's really fucked up.

ElRenoRaven

Thank you. Link wasn't working for me. I really do feel for that family. Paige went from seemingly having a head on her shoulders to losing it. This doesn't help either. I hope she gets help. She really needs it.

Also yea people are such pieces of shit. Why would you link shit and post that shit to her family? The only reason you would would be to be the biggest human piece of shit on the planet. People wonder why I hate most people. It's that kind of vile shit. So many people have lost their goddamn humanity. It really makes me sad pretty damn often.

Heroman

Banned
You say that, and I understand what you are saying. I have seen it. My questions is why?

Is it because he is beat up from all the NJPW years? or is he just not motivated at what 37 years of age?

People go apeshit just from his entrance he has no reason to work to his full potential.

Top Bottom