• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

ngower

Joe and Sami don't work well together. This isn't a slight on either of them, but Sami looks so ridiculous doing his typical overselling with Joe's slow ass offense.

gun_haver

It might not be the right way of putting it but she makes everyone look like a jabronie and just no sells everything. It doesnt get anyone over ever and just damages their character.

yeah, agreed. i think a lot of people are just pissed off that she doesn't get stunnered these days and what have you.

it's just kind of a dumb idea - put a woman in the position where if it was a male performer, they'd get the crap kicked out of them as their comeuppance on a regular basis. that's why people liked watching vince - he'd have weeks when he was on top, embarrassing everyone, and have weeks where he was flailing around the arena looking like a fool. everybody enjoyed hating him, and then laughing at him, and so on.

with stephanie because she can't be physically responded to by the men, the options in a wrestling storyline are limited. there is still stuff they could do, like have someone outsmart her and turn one of her plans against her, but they don't really do that and really she doesn't even have plans, she just comes out and dresses down whatever babyface is giving a promo and then leaves. there's no story attached to it, and her character has no turning points, she just goes on...and on...

the last time she got any kind of payback was from brie bella at summerslam 2014 and - surprise - it was the most enjoyable anything with her has been as long as i've been watching. that's not saying much but it was something, at least.

Joe and Sami don't work well together. This isn't a slight on either of them, but Sami looks so ridiculous doing his typical overselling with Joe's slow ass offense.

Yeah, I haven't been able to get into any matches they've had together, even the ones back in NXT a year ago. It's a shame because it sounds really good on paper

haha yeah, it's like a robot is controlling these cuts sometimes.

1554325_o.0.gif

yeah, agreed. i think a lot of people are just pissed off that she doesn't get stunnered these days and what have you.

it's just kind of a dumb idea - put a woman in the position where if it was a male performer, they'd get the crap kicked out of them as their comeuppance on a regular basis. that's why people liked watching vince - he'd have weeks when he was on top, embarrassing everyone, and have weeks where he was flailing around the arena looking like a fool. everybody enjoyed hating him, and then laughing at him, and so on.

with stephanie because she can't be physically responded to by the men, the options in a wrestling storyline are limited. there is still stuff they could do, like have someone outsmart her and turn one of her plans against her, but they don't really do that and really she doesn't even have plans, she just comes out and dresses down whatever babyface is giving a promo and then leaves. there's no story attached to it, and her character has no turning points, she just goes on...and on...

the last time she got any kind of payback was from brie bella at summerslam 2014 and - surprise - it was the most enjoyable anything with her has been as long as i've been watching. that's not saying much but it was something, at least.

Its a shame and I really don't know what they can do about it because they won't take her off TV.

Like, that entire segment did absolutely nothing for Sami. It is annoying and frustrating.

Tom Nook

Will this Sami vs Steph fued will lead to Sami bring fired from RAW and move to SD, while Shane fires AJ at SD then he moves to Raw?

Wagram

Green shirt guy is in front row. Means something is going down tonight. He has inside info hence why he's always at events where shit goes down.

Mahonay

Banned
People behind me were super confused about everyone chanting 10 during the 10 counts.

Super loud We Want Paige chant during commercial.

Top Bottom