• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

C2jV-c3XgAEw4Qh.jpg

painey

The fans turned on AA after that bullshit PPV fuckery where the Ascension couldn't stop them overcoming the odds after the Uso beatdown

ngower

I don't like this result cause they're just giving American Alpha a Mania moment. The intensity of this match for another ten minutes with Alpha retaining (at Mania) would be a better match, IMO.

I don't like this result cause they're just giving American Alpha a Mania moment. The intensity of this match for another ten minutes with Alpha retaining (at Mania) would be a better match, IMO.
They shouldn't even have won the titles until Mania anyway. If only last place Ryder didn't get injured.

AA is better chasing the belts.

Lol, Cena vs Fandango, why tho. Oh wait, Southpaw.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Wonder if that's it for AA. They're great workers, but they failed to get over in promos. I don't see them getting another run in the title picture for a long while.

somedevil

Great match, very strange to change titles this close to Wrestlemania.

Are they even going to have a mania match? The card has 11 matches and New Day skits.

Plus I wonder if the Usos winning have something to do with the Hardy's being offered WWE contracts.

Top Bottom