• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

Syder

C8RKtYeVYAAb-9p.jpg

Saw one British fan go nuclear on Twitter about how tame the American fans were at the Progress show.

Haha, yeah I think I saw that as well - I wouldn't say the crowd was bad (other than the idiot chanting boring during the UK title match), just a bit quiet in places. It was like a regular EVOLVE show crowd. But that's a far cry from the sort of atmosphere you get in the Electric Ballroom.

Sums up CFO$. They make about a minute and a half of an actual song and then just loop it once or twice for a wrestler theme. They can make some good stuff obviously but it's usually only 90 seconds or so.

I guess it's hard to make full themes when they're likely working 24/7 on themes for wrestlers.

Haha, yeah I think I saw that as well - I wouldn't say the crowd was bad (other than the idiot chanting boring during the UK title match), just a bit quiet in places. It was like a regular EVOLVE show crowd. But that's a far cry from the sort of atmosphere you get in the Electric Ballroom.

So, the arena wasn't flooded with Full Sail geeks trying to 100% re-create the Ballroom?

Lol they tease ZSJ vs Elgin today at 81 being for the title at the end of Evolve 80 with Elgin coming out and asking for one and then taking out ZSJ right after he says he'll defend against anyone but the pre show for 81 has ZSJ being like nah he doesn't get a title shot. K

Kaladin

Lol they tease ZSJ vs Elgin today at 81 being for the title at the end of Evolve 80 with Elgin coming out and asking for one and then taking out ZSJ but the pre show for 81 has ZSJ being like nah he doesn't get a title shot. K

Gotta have one match over the weekend where ZSJ could take the L in Evolve.

ElRenoRaven

Oh man. Damn crashing in the recliner. Glad I woke up in time for the Evolve event. I see they're running a bit late like normal . lol

Kaladin

More Mid South on the Network.....give me all of it. I think Mid South might be the first old school promotion to have most of a year on there and be bingable.

ElRenoRaven

ddpface.gif

Pictured: PsychoRaven

ROFLMAO. If I had blonde hair that is about what I would have looked like. I had only slept 3 hours last night so I sit in that thing and it was like bam.

Oh and we start off with the fallout from lastnight. It's non-title.

Nekofrog

Banned
bill looks like what ric flair should look like at his current age if he didn't spend the latter 75% of his life completely and totally drunk at all times

ElRenoRaven

Dead fucking crowd st Evolve 81

Their not the worst. There have been some ZSJ chants. You have to remember a lot of these people have already seen a lot of wrestling over the last 24 hours alone so they're gonna be more subdued as the weekend goes on and they get more tired.

Oh and ZSJ's eye is a bleeding. We have blood folks.

Their not the worst. There have been some ZSJ chants. You have to remember a lot of these people have already seen a lot of wrestling over the last 24 hours alone so they're gonna be more subdued as the weekend goes on and they get more tired.

Oh and ZSJ's eye is a bleeding. We have blood folks.

True true... Spring Break probably wiped a lot of em out lol

ElRenoRaven

Always wondered, how in the fuck do you make bam bam Bigelow damn face.

He wasn't a face? I always loved Bam Bam. He was one of the big men I looked up to growing up. Even have an autographed Autograph from him and Pretty Boy Larry Sharpe from back in the days when I ordered some tapes from The Monster Factory.

Ah what could have been. You mess up knees and back and yea your dream dies. :(

He wasn't a face? I always loved Bam Bam. He was one of the big men I looked up to growing up. Even have an autographed Autograph from him and Pretty Boy Larry Sharpe from back in the days when I ordered some tapes from The Monster Factory.

Ah what could have been. You mess up knees and back and yea your dream dies. :(
I mean as in, why do you make Bam bam a face. He's a natural heel. Cut a great heel promo, great worker, etc.

Larry Sharpe.... Ha.

Top Bottom