• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT2| The Rollercoaster to WrestleMania XXXIII!

C8QRDjfVwAAxmDb.jpg

Looks like a WW2 museum artifact.

NXT should do whatever they can to get these two guys

It's a near guarantee that Dijak is NXT bound. It's why he didn't re-sign with ROH. He's just not there yet because of the tampering threats ROH has made. It's causing WWE to let time pass before they sign ROH guys. Same reason Kyle O'Reilly has been sitting out a few months and will show up on NXT soon.

It's a near guarantee that Dijak is NXT bound. It's why he didn't re-sign with ROH. He's just not there yet because of the tampering threats ROH has made. It's causing WWE to let time pass before they sign ROH guys. Same reason Kyle O'Reilly has been sitting out a few months and will show up on NXT soon.

Speaking about Kyle O'Reilly, he's coming back to Evolve and his first match is at the end of April at 83 against... Keith Lee.

KOR vs Keith Lee is going to be nuts.

He'll be wrestling Keith Lee at Evolve 82 on April 22, Fred Yehi at Evolve 83 on April 23, and Matt Riddle at Evolve 84 on May 20. His opponent for Evolve 85 on May 21 has yet to be determined, but given those names, it wouldn't surprise me if he has an Evolve title shot against Zack Sabre, Jr. (should he continue to hold the title until then, of course) or a chance to cement one against former champion Timothy Thatcher.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/3...rns-to-evolve-matt-riddle-keith-lee-fred-yehi

Hasney

Honestly, that Jeff Hardy interview where he says they're signed to the summer still seems off. I know the Matt Hardy shop is down and I just checked, Jeff has removed all his wrestling t-shirts. Some things going down, just no idea what.

Kaladin

Ah Wrestlemania season....that time when random wrestling mark outs happen all through the thread due to indie wrasslin happening at all hours of the day.

Honestly, that Jeff Hardy interview where he says they're signed to the summer still seems off. I know the Matt Hardy shop is down and I just checked, Jeff has removed all his wrestling t-shirts. Some things going down, just no idea what.
Basically, you have to deny that shit and keep it up since they can't say, "Yeah man, Sunday we're showing up and winning the titles."

Hell,they could very well have the Usos come out and challenge anyone since they don't have a match then out come the Hardyz.

Top Bottom