• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Plan on getting this day one, looks incredible.

Has anyone posted this gem from Deviantart yet?

Fat_Rosalina_by_AkaFa.jpg

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
just SCREWED four japanese guys on some N64 course. so good. was coming 3rd, got 3 mushrooms and saw a massive jump on the rough dirt, used my hanglider to get past 2 of em and picked up 3 green shells to beat the last dude, came first first online match.

was rock solid, no noticeable lag

wish I could play more just now. Beat the first mushroom cup on 50cc as well. game ROCKS.

And can anyone tell me what the timing is for the boost at the start? Pressing A just as the lights go green doesn't seem to work.

some time during 2, near the end I think.

posting shit like that from deviant art may not be bannable... but it's really fucking uncool. come on guys, you're better than Sonic fans.

Catfish, get your ass into the community room!

I had to get some food, so I dropped out from our game, GasProblem and AkimbO - will join again.

DSCN0468.jpg

Hell yes, eat dust!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Catfish, get your ass into the community room!

I had to get some food, so I dropped out from our game, GasProblem and Akimb0 - will join again.

DSCN0468.jpg

Hell yes, eat dust!

Ok just one!

My hands kind of cramped up and I need to study for a bit, so no more matches for tonight. But I can't wait untill we have 8-man GAF matches going on.

Had some great races there in the GAF community - hit home how bad I am, think I'll need to get some single player practise in on this game!!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
crap I just got schooled by Erik.

although I got straight up raped by items on luigi raceway :(

Also, I got 'communication error' at the end at view results. didn't bail!

marc^o^

Nintendo's Pro Bono PR Firm
Looks like it! Look at the picture I posted. "Groups playing: 2". Seems like I was wrong then - you can have "100 000" people playing at the same time in one community!
This is what I expected, with one common leaderboard! And this is gonna be glorious :)

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get the community, 6 players. 1 group playiing and I'm in there by myself?

EDIT: I guess they're in game and I'll join when they finish. I'll wait and see

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm picking up my copy in a few hours and will be able to join you vagrants in the community for suitable ownage.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
bah 6 people playing and it makes me make a new group?

Lost my first community cup by one point, oh so close to a victorious debut. I look forward to the chaos as the races fill with more and more people.

bah 6 people playing and it makes me make a new group?

The "players: X" number is how many people are registered on the leaderboard it seems, not how many are currently playing. And the races are four courses, so you have to wait until a group finishes all four before you can join.

Let's see if we can't get more than three players at the same time!

Top Bottom