• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

My form was so bad there lol. Was drifting terribly. Not used to Bowser's effect on that particular Kart either...

All excuses :p Fun games.

Spirits crushed... Good games though.

Two stars in a row couldn't get me that 2nd spot on the maple track... so sickened lol.

You guys are too good!

Prinny

-closed-
Edit: Why do random guys come in the GAF lobby only to glitch... And they are always metal mario.

Edit2: Good games Mak!

Cynosure

Is there a way to get pushed through the boost thing in Waluigi's Pinball and Maple Treeway a little faster.

I feel like I must be doing something wrong because when I play online players either catch up closer behind me or speed up further away during the boost

Azuran

Banned
Is there a way to get pushed through the boost thing in Waluigi's Pinball and Maple Treeway a little faster.

I feel like I must be doing something wrong because when I play online players either catch up closer behind me or speed up further away during the boost

Press down. You can also trick off the boosting pad before launching.

Revven

Just finally got validated yesterday and I've been really wanting to join the GAF community but for obvious reasons I couldn't. So, now that I'm here, just wanted to introduce myself and let it be known to look out for Yashigani (my name on my 3DS lol) and that I hope to have a lot of fun races with everyone here. :)

I'm no slouch when it comes to MK7 so watch out. :p

*Goes to input community code*

Zero148

Just finally got validated yesterday and I've been really wanting to join the GAF community but for obvious reasons I couldn't. So, now that I'm here, just wanted to introduce myself and let it be known to look out for Yashigani (my name on my 3DS lol) and that I hope to have a lot of fun races with everyone here. :)

I'm no slouch when it comes to MK7 so watch out. :p

*Goes to input community code*

I have to second that. Was validated today for posting at GAF and finally I'm able to join the NeoGAF Community in Mario Kart :)

This game was my primaly reason to make an account after years of lurking (I'm looking forward to my first real E3 btw :-D), so its logical to make my first post in this thread.

To introduce myself, I'm from Germany, so English is not my native language, but it was never a problem to read in GAF, so why schould be a problem with posting? My Mario Kart Name is the same as here in GAF, so watch out ;-)

I'm looking forward to many nice matches online!

Koodo

Banned
I think we should set up a scheduled meet up time, so the community can have some semblance of a community for at least half an hour each day.

I think we should set up a scheduled meet up time, so the community can have some semblance of a community for at least half an hour each day.

We were doing prety well for a while but I think the recent game onslaught has everyone occupied. I see a people in my friend list online all the time but everyone is playing RE:R and I've been bouncing back and forth between SCV and FFXIII-2.

If everyone can agree on a time I'm game to meet up daily.

Robin64

Like a few others here, I too only just got validated. This community was the reason I signed up for GAF (way back when it was one page) rather then continuing to be a lurker.

I did race against a few people here and found it to be far more enjoyable than going against random people. I'd always win against my friends, so I thought I was pretty awesome at the game. The skill in this community was a wakeup call.

Anyway, look out for Robin online, that's me.

Also, how bad is the Maka Wuhu thing here?

Prinny

That would be great. I'm really tired of waiting in the lobby for hours hoping someone will come.

Apoc87

Banned
When doing a swooping motion with the circle pad (moving from down to up very quickly), sometimes my pad kind of "gets stuck on itself" (don't really know how to explain it, the pad kind of gets caught on an inner lip or something), does this happen to anyone else? I can't really get the pad to give me this problem unless i'm playing this game, doing that specific motion. Should I get my 3ds looked at by Nintendo? How does the inside of the circle pad work?

Prinny

When doing a swooping motion with the circle pad (moving from down to up very quickly), sometimes my pad kind of "gets stuck on itself" (don't really know how to explain it, the pad kind of gets caught on an inner lip or something), does this happen to anyone else? I can't really get the pad to give me this problem unless i'm playing this game, doing that specific motion. Should I get my 3ds looked at by Nintendo? How does the inside of the circle pad work?
I don't know if it's the same thing, but at first my circle pad was always getting stuck in the bottom left corner for 1/4 second when I was rotating it.
It stopped doing it after 10-15 hours of (total 3DS) playtime.

Revven

That would be great. I'm really tired of waiting in the lobby for hours hoping someone will come.

I've noticed this with some other communities, there really does need to be a set time for everyone to show up that works with everyone.

I've noticed this with some other communities, there really does need to be a set time for everyone to show up that works with everyone.

A big part of the problem for the GAF community is that it's international. We'd probably have to set up meet times at three different times of day for it to be fair.

Also, how bad is the Maka Wuhu thing here?
Pretty nonexistent but every now and then we get a random racer who probably isn't even a GAF member trying to spam it.

They're usually dealt with fairly quickly though as fortunately for us the Nintendo Ninja's take mercenary jobs from time to time ;)

So I passed someone with MK7 today and he had a Japaneses Mii of Ganondorf but his grand prix tracks all had the Japaneses names. So did I pass someone with a Japan 3DS? Which is odd because his Mii said he was from my state and he was picking up RE:R.
I'm confused.

Prinny

Tanooki > Bomb.

First my car, then my Yoshi... What are you gonna steal next !? Oh no... You would not go that far...

Top Bottom