• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Prinny

Maybe I should jump off the cliff too, everybody else is doing it! :p (dk mountain)

I saw what you tried to do in RR Greg. You failed.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Good job Gospel! Greg deserved that blue shell! (waluigi pinball)

Haha, I just had to get it out of the way. Everything gets so tense when someone holds on to a blue shell!

..and yes, falling on DK Pass is fashionable and totally not a reflection of our driving skills.

Prinny

I felt like we were hanging with him for a while but he's been dominating these last few matches.
I could not play the last few days because I was too close to my bandwidth cap. I'm starting to remember how to play.

Using the pillar shortcut was a bad idea. Thank you gold mushroom.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
In the next game they should give you a bonus if you hit an obstacle your character naturally thrives on. Koopa would be invincible to shells, ha.

Man, that would be a life saver!

I could not play the last few days because I was too close to my bandwidth cap. I'm starting to remember how to play.
This guy right here! Just starting to remember how to play?! Let me just unplug my router

Prinny

Wow, 5 at the same time in the GAF lobby? I have not seen that for a while. Did we get moved to gaming again?

Edit: Tanooki + train = fun!

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
Edit: Tanookie + train = fun!

Z7Z4U.gif

Prinny

Hitting that banana saved me from the blue shell lol. (mario circuit snes)

Edit: Yes, it was me Gospel. (mario circuit 3ds)

Top Bottom