• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

I'm average...if that.
Average MK Deity? Why so modest :p

Edit: You deserved much worse than that Prinny! Where'd you even get 6 shells from!!!
Gotta go before the stores close.

It was a lot of fun despite the anger. I hope we can somehow keep this up even after MK8's release.
I hope so too but it may be tough to take a break from MK8 until it's been out for a while.

We had lapses with this community from time to time but we've managed to keep it going for... almost 3 years now? Damn, didn't even realize it's been so long O_O

Good games everyone! Sorry I have to go!

One last Thursday until MK8 and since I'm staying up to DL'd it I wanted to try a marathon session until it goes up at Midnight. Anyone interested?
Looks like I just missed the last race(°□°)
Yeah, we start at 12PM EST every Saturday.

We literally just finished.

One last Thursday until MK* and since I'm staying up to DL'd it I wanted to try a marathon session until it goes up at Midnight. Anyone interested?

Well, Since thursday IS a national holiday, I might be joining you for a bit. But since I have a GF that isn't home much, I'll be spending some time with her as well.

One last Thursday until MK8 and since I'm staying up to DL'd it I wanted to try a marathon session until it goes up at Midnight. Anyone interested?

Yeah, we start at 12PM EST every Saturday.

We literally just finished.

I'm just sitting in here with someone named patrick XD

Community or world wide or both? :p
It's up to you guys, I certainly wouldn't mind mixing in some WW trolling if everyone else is game. If we can get a whole lot of people into one WW group it would be great since I'd love endless races. We'd have to pick tracks so we don't get stuck in mirror mode though.

ffdgh

It's up to you guys, I certainly wouldn't mind mixing in some WW trolling if everyone else is game. If we can get a whole lot of people into one WW group it would be great since I'd love endless races. We'd have to pick tracks so we don't get stuck in mirror mode though.

Sounds like a plan. Thursday shall be mario's night then for me then.

ffdgh

Been a while since i've been in this type of room. Tis nice.
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Oh hai shark :p

I try to not sandbag *too* hard because my my experience, winning against somebody when you feel it's only because they were sandbagging feels horrible.

Twice in one race? ><; I even took the long way on purpose to try to avoid that!

EDIT: And the Toad's VR is way too low.

EDIT2: OOOOOOOOOH *just* realized who the Canadian was. XD

Jucksalbe

Banned
Yep, great races.
Though it felt like my hatred towards humanity grew with each race. There was a certain Yoshi I could have....oh well, that's Mario Kart.

Top Bottom