• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 7 |OT| Rosalina is Fat, BBW Lovers Unite!

Jucksalbe

Banned
Just play "worldwide" as usual, I can join you through the friends/recent opponents list then.
But it seems someone else joined, so let's keep the lobby. :)

Jucksalbe

Banned
Nah if anything I should apologize for screwing around.

Oh yeah, how I loved that intentionally falling back and holding on to the blue shell to shoot me out of the sky. At least I got you back...once.

Btw., what did you do on Maple Treeway? I swear I was first by a good margin and suddenly I was second with noone to be seen on the map.

And I'll end there as well. Thanks for the great races guys!

Oh yeah, how I loved that intentionally falling back and holding on to the blue shell to shoot me out of the sky. At least I got you back...once
That was so nerve wracking; I was almost watching the bottom screen more than the top.

Elija2

Oh that? I used the Glitch shortcut. Hard to pull off but fun to do lol.

Whoa, that's crazy. I don't know if there are any other crazy glitch shortcuts, but I wish Nintendo kept patching this stuff. Although maybe they don't think it's worth it since this glitch is so hard to pull off whereas the ones that they did patch were really easy to do.

ffdgh

No really...I love having 4 red shells, one blue shell and a thunderbolt hurled at me...

Also you won a few earlier races lol.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Btw., what's the most efficient route when you fly towards the finish line in Neo Bowser City? I used to fly on the left side where that fan is, but I get the feeling that that's actually the slower way.

ffdgh

Btw., what's the most efficient route when you fly towards the finish line in Neo Bowser City? I used to fly on the left side where that fan is, but I get the feeling that that's actually the slower way.

Using a mushroom while taking the left side is the fastest way. Any other time the main path is faster.

Using a mushroom while taking the left side is the fastest way. Any other time the main path is faster.
*Left with shroom and then you fly between pillars without crashing into anything.

Though you don't see this in TTs anymore because the best SC is the motherfucking gap jump. I'm tempted to learn that before MK8 hits, though.

But yeah, no shroom = main path.

ffdgh

*Left with shroom and then you fly between pillars without crashing into anything.

Though you don't see this in TTs anymore because the best SC is the motherfucking gap jump. I'm tempted to learn that before MK8 hits, though.

But yeah, no shroom = main path.

Wait....I thought you knew how to that already.

Smilax

I'll be playing some WW races right now if anyone wants to join.

If you have me added just join me like usual. If you don't have me added but we have raced before check the recent opponents list under the friend's list menu in Mario Kart 7.

Top Bottom