• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beth Cyra

Not a fan of the Skyward look for Link, but to be fair given the style of Mario Kart is does work much better then TP Link does.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
YYYAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!

Each Add On Content pack will contain two new cups, each with four courses, which, in total, increases the number of available courses by 50 percent.

KageZero

I'm not sure i like this... I want real f-zero not some f-zero track&car in mario kart :(. Hope this means better things for the series in the future

Zareka

LINK!?!?!? LIIIIIIIIINK!??!?!!?

Holy crap! Day one buy. If this is legit I've found my new main. LINK. LINK. LINK!

Pitmonkey

Q4bI5.gif

Oh my. OH MY. This is pretty awesome!

I still really hope they also do DLC for the missing Mario Kart characters, though. We need Dry Bones, Diddy, Birdo, Petey, King Boo...

Repost for new page:

Mario Kart 8 Pack 1 - Released: November 2014

Pack 1 includes:

3 Characters: Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach, Link
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
Mario Kart 8 Pack 2 - Released: May 2015

Pack 2 includes:

3 Characters: Villager, Isabelle, Dry Bowser
4 Vehicles
8 Courses
As a bonus for purchasing both packs - as a bundle or separately - you can get eight different-coloured Yoshis and eight different-coloured Shy Guys that can be used right away.

Kinsei

Banned
I hope Link isn't the only Zelda character that makes it in.

Have they said whether or not they're going to fix fire hopping?

Tizoc

lol, I just now noticed Link and realized he'd be a new character in the game as a DLC XD.

Eh cool I guess, but nothing Megaton-like IMO.

Blues1990

Mute City? An Excite Bike course? Tanooki Mario & Cat Peach costumes/characters?! LINK?!

....My body wasn't ready for this.

LAA

Awesome! Wow what a surprise!

Happy to see Dry Bowser missed him! But Link, Villager and new courses are very awesome. Hopefully this is a step towards evolving Mario Kart to Nintendo Kart

Lijik

If the second part of the leak is real I will main Isabelle in a mercedes from now until the end of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom