• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zareka

ISABELLE TOO WHAT NO WAY

KuNqT3A.jpg

Nintendo right now
lmaolmaolmao

Bricky

And after Nintendo had finally discovered the HD console, they too discovered the ability of DLC for their AAA releases, and it was glorious.

Kinsei

Banned
Wait, that's Wario Gold Mine in one of the pics. I was hoping for 16 brand new tracks, not a mix of new and retro :(

The weird thing is, is just a couple days ago I was thinking about how cool it'd be to play as a an Animal Crossing rep, and I thought to myself that it would never happen...

Gaf..I'm freaking out right now. 0_o

RK128

Wow, Link and Villger in Mario Kart.....with F-Zero and Excitebike tracks....Nintendo Kart here we come :D!!!!!

Man, this is amazing; Link (with what looks to be a Skyloft course), Villager (with potentially an Animal Crossing track) and even F-Zero and Excitebike tracks :D! This just....just too good :).

The wait until next May for the Animal Crossing characters is going to be painful. So, so painful. Hopefully one of the tracks in the first set is an AC-themed one.

For purchasing these packs you unlock the ability to:

Play these maps with almost no one online, as the grand majority of the player base isn't going to buy the DLC.

Extremely disappointed by the Nintendo mash-up. It's just terrible for me. But everything else looks great. Pretty excited for most of these. :)

I feel like they could've replaced tanooki mario and cat peach with diddy kong and somebody else. Rest looks fantastic, wish they fixed the battle courses with this update though.

Arttemis

Pretty cool stuff. Also, this is what I've wanted to see from Nintendo for years.

I don't see why this series can't cover all Nintendo characters just like Smash Brothers. There's no reason to even change the name of the series, just make Mario Kart include other characters like Link, C Falcon, Samus, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom