• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 DLC Leaked? (Link/Villager/Isabelle, F-Zero course; 16 courses/6 chars)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rezuth

kLqIdj4.jpg

7Iq881C.jpg

3wF0PBo.jpg

These screens just sold me on getting a WiiU just to play Mario Kart

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
So new stages: F-Zero & Excitebike. With a retro course of Wario's Gold Mine. I imagine one is a Retro Cup and one is either all new or special courses based on other games. Imagine a Hyrule Field or a Sky Loft stage.

So I'm guess 4 new tracks and 4 retro tracks per pack. And two new tracks (Excitebike & F-Zero) and one old (Wario's Mine) confirmed

test_account

XP-39C²
Shall be interesting to see what people say about non-Mario character coming to Mario Kart ;) Personally, i think the new content looks pretty nice, and i dont mind it being more of "Nintendo Kart" instead.

I'm getting too excited at the thought of the second pack releasing so late because it'll tie-in with an Animal Crossing Wii U release...

Shut up, it's possible

King_Moc

Banned
If that pricing turns out to be right, then that is extremely generous for dlc. Less than £1 for a track. Some games charge that for meaningless character skins.

Neiteio

So I'm guess 4 new tracks and 4 retro tracks per pack. And two new tracks (Excitebike & F-Zero) and one old (Wario's Mine) confirmed
There's an Animal Crossing track confirmed in the other screens. And some kind of track high up in the trees -- not sure what it's based on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom